Chapter 16

I got home and went to take a shower. After my shower I looked in the mirror but I didn't look at my scars but these damn hickeys. I sigh out loud before walking to my closet, I took a hoodie and some sweat pants and put them on and pulled the hood over my head.

I was about to fall onto the bed when I remembered the note. I picked the note out and it was a phone number, more specifically his phone number.

I put it on my bedside table before going to bed.

-

I am now in school, talking with my friends about what I'm supposed to do about Ace. only the girls becuse the boys wouldn't understand and then Luca would be there too and he can't know this.

"Just text him" Riley said, taking my phone "HEY" "if you're not going to I will" She said, I took my phone back and saw that she had added his number. "Come on, if you like my brother you better text him today or you will never see him again" Sophia said, I only nodded and looked back at the phone.

what am I going to say, like hey or something

just say hi

I can't just say hi Linda

ofc you can

shut up

-

The whole day I was trying to say something to him but It always felt wrong. IAm at home right now and I know where I'm going, I went down the halls until I came to a door. I knocked and Cayden opened the door.

He was about to say something but I cut him off. I walked into his room and started to talk. "You don't talk much so you can keep a secret right?" I asked while he closed the door nodding, I took a deep breath and he sat down on his bed while I was walking around his room.

"You know Ace right, Ace Kingsley? well when we were at dinner with them and I went to the bathroom. He came when I was done and pinned me to the wall kissing my neck. don't worry I liked it and I kinda like him and he gave me his number but I don't know what to say. pls help me?" I said without breathing.

He looked like he understood but was slightly angry, I gave him my phone and sat down beside him. He wrote a Hey to Ace and then we waited in like 2 minutes and got an answer back.

Ace- Hi mi amor(my love), I thought you would never text you took forever.

I hugged Cayden and said Thankyou before walking out. "Tell no one" I said in the coldest voice I had. He nodded and I closed the door, I walked to my room and on my way texted Ace

A- I just didn't know what to say

I got to my room and locked the door before sitting down on the bed.

Ace- I understand. So you wanna go on a date with me tonight?

A- Sure, what time?

Ace- I can pick you up at 6 pm

A- I only have an hour to get ready! What do I wear? Where are we going? What will my dad think?

Ace- Calm down, wear a dress or something. We are going to a restaurant and tell your dad that you are eating out with friends.

A- okay thank you, I need to go. see you in an hour.

Ace- see you in an hour.

I ran to my closet, trying to find something to wear.