Chapter 14

I wrapped my hands and so did Gray, before we started Riley came and kissed Grayson. I rolled my eyes and Riley ran away. "Start!" some random person said. He knew I wouldn't throw the first punch and I wouldn't.

"I know you dont talk but come on, one word for me" I didn't answer and he tried to throw a punch at me but I blocked it and threw a punch in his ribs.

remeber be nice

I will be nice Linda

good

Everyone knows how this goes, I throw punches, he throws some and I block them. He ends up on the floor. I was slowly and painfully turning his arm more up so it could break, I mean I could sit her all day and do this.

he hit the ground tre times signaling he gave up. "Scar wins!" I got up from him and he got up after me. I didn't have a scratch on me but he had a bloody nose, some bruises, a black eye and some more things but the good thing is that he is alive.

I didn't get a chance to go away becuse I was going to fight Andrew next. I won over him then they asked if I could fight the twins at the same time. I didn't know if I would win but I took the challenge, I got 2 or 3 hits but won over them too.

Then Sophia wanted to fight, I wanted to say no but that would be suspicious. So I needed to fight her and I won but i dont think Ace liked that his sister got hurt becuse he walked over to the ring and said he wanted to fight.

I looked at the time and it was around 11 pm, I can do this.

This time it was harder and not the fact that he took his shirt off so I could see his abs. He was stronger and taller, well trained but I got him down on the floor and pushed a specific point on his neck so he passed out but before I whispered in his ear "Next time I will put a scar over that pretty eye of yours"

"Aurora '' he whispered back but then passed out, he wouldn't remember anything that happened 15 minutes before so it was fine. I got up and walked over to Leo and Liam and signaled them to follow me. We walked over to my private room.

"Good job" Leo said, closing the door after him. "why was it a problem that we were at the french mafias club?" Liam asked.

I explained to them everything from how I got to know them to that I maybe have a small crush on Ace, I did that while getting ready. After that I forgot I said I will be home by midnight becuse when I was ready we went to a bar and drank maybe one to two drinks too much and when I say we I mean me.

I got a little bit drunk and now we are sitting in the car while Leo is driving me home. I took my phone out and saw that the time was 3 am and that I had extremely many missed calls and messages from my father and brothers.

I didn't read what they had said, I just started to text in our group chat.

A-Heyyyyy

AURORA WHERE ARE YOU?! - Dad

Are you okay? - ALexander

Are you drunk? - Matteo

A- Mee fien, on my wayy hoem

Are you friends with you? - Elijah

A- Yesss

Give them the phone - Elijah

I handed the phone to Liam who sat next to me. He looked confused and it made me giggle, he looked down on the phone and started to text them.

We made it home 10 minutes later, I saw Dad and Elijah standing outside. Liam helped me out of the car but I started to walk on my own to them.

"Daad '' I said, falling into his arms but I was a little bit too far away so I was about to fall onto the floor but he caught me. "Hi sweetie, guess what you're grounded" Elijah started to talk to Liam and Leo and dad took me inside.