Chapter 4

We got to the plane and it was a privat plane of course why am I shocked, they are in a fucking mafia. On the plane I just did some work for my company on my laptop, I looked up my family too.

Alexander Deluca, 24 years old, don over the Italian mafia.

Elijah Deluca, 22 years old, 1. street racer.

Matteo Deluca, 20 years old, 2. street fighter.

Hayden Deluca, 19 years old, Twin with Cayden Deluca, 1. Hacker.

Cayden Deluca, 19 years old, twin with Hayden, 2. street racer.

Luca Deluca, 17 years old.

I got most of my work done, I texted my assistent Mia to and told her what happened. She told me she will move there in a week and we have an office in New York too, so I can still attend meetings. Our company is in almost every country, so it's hard to remember which one we have it in.

It was like 1 am in the morning now when we got off the plane. I Am not so tired becuse of my coffee and I got another one on the plane while I was working. We walked to a car and got in, Elijah was driving while looking at his phone, dad in the passenger seat and me in the back. There was 1 car following us and it was just some guards for our safety.

I need to ask if I can ship my cars here, I waited 10 min into the drive before asking. " Can I ship my cars to your house?" "Yes you can and it's our house" Dad said, he told me the address and I got on my phone to get my car shipped to their house.

We arrived at the house 20 minutes later. It was a mansion, very pretty screaming rich.

every mansion scream rich, dumbass

shut up, I had to much coffee

allways the coffee.

Elijah opened my door for me and I got out. "You will meet your brothers in the morning. Elijah will show you your room, so you can get some rest. and lock your door, otherwise your brothers will run in" My father said as we walked inside, I nodded my head and followed Elijah to my room.

"Someone will give you a tour of the house tomorrow, goodnight sorella" Elijah said and left, I opened my door to my room and it was okay. I will miss my house, hopefully they have a gym here.

My bags were already here, so I walked around my room looking for cameras. I didn't find any which was good, so I went to my door and locked it before walking into the bathroom. I took a shower and after that I put on some sweats and went to bed.

-

I woke up becuse of a nightmare, I have nightmares almost every night. I looked at my phone and it was 5 am. perfect, note of sarcasm. I saw that Owen texted me. "Meet my friend at a street race, he will help you with everything and don't worry you can trust him. At 7 pm, Sunday, don't be late." I texted him okay before walking to my bag, I took my laptop out and started to read emails and answer them.

The time was now 7 am and I got up, took some clothes and walked to the bathroom. I made sure to cover my scars and tattoos.

 I made sure to cover my scars and tattoos