Chapter 1

"Scar wins again!" The announcer states, as the crowd goes wild.

I step out of the ring, leaving the blood body in it. I walked over to my best friends, Liam and Leo. Beside them stood Owen, my mentor, holding my money from this fight. 

I am the number one assassin and street fighter. I'm also number two in hacking and number three in street racing. I accomplished this at only 16 years old. Owen helped me get to where I am today with the help of his two sons, Liam and Leo. 

I also own one of the best security companies in the world. "Good job Scar! Let's go to our room." Owen said and we all started our way over to the private room. My nickname in this side of the world is Scar. This is becuse I have a scar across my eye and when I kill people I drag a knife across their eye. 

Its been a while since I killed a person. The last one I killed was 3 hours ago. 

That not long ago, idiot. 

The little voice inside my head said. It's kinda nice to have someone to talk to but the little voice is a bitch. 

I love you to bitch. 

I didn't say that. 

But you wanted to. 

No. 

Owen began talking bringing me out of my thought bubble. "Your winning today was 50 grand. You didn't get that much since you only fought one person." He handed me the money. I took my mask off and grabbed the money. 

"I know, but I'm tired. I also haven't had something to eat for 3 hours." He only rolled his eyes at me and said goodbye, leaving us. "Finally some air," Liam said and pulled the mask off him and flopped down on the couch in the room. 

"I know you don't like it, but it's there for your safety. No one should know who is with Scar." He rolled his eyes. I looked at my phone and sigh in frustration. "What's wrong?" Leo asked, coming up behind me. "I have to go to my parents tomorrow," I said, putting on a sweatshirt.

"Just kill them," Liam said. "I can't, you know that. Anyway, are you following me out?" "Yes." They both said in sync. Liam and Leo are twins so they often copy each other weirdly. 

I picked up my personal bag and the bag with today's winnings. We all put our masks on and walked out of the room. Everyone was looking at us as we made our way outside. I got my car keys out and unlocked my car. 

↑Car↑

↑Car↑

"Bye Scar," Liam and Leo said. I nodded and sat in the car. 

I put my bags in the passenger seat and drove away. I don't talk when I'm Scar. Overall I don't talk that much. I don't go to school. I never went. My "mom" made me quit when I was 11. But it doesn't matter. I have an IQ of 150. About 5 minutes later, I arrive at my house. 

I parked and grabbed my bags. I went inside and turned the security alarm off. After turning the lights on, I entered my room. I put the money away and headed to the bathroom. 

Quickly taking a shower and put on some sweat pants and a hoodie. I walked to my bed and almost fell asleep. But of course someone needed to call me. I didn't even look at the caller and just answered. "What?" I said, while sitting up in my bed. 

"Is that how you answer to everyone?" Mia asked. Mia was my assistant at my company. She was the only girl friend I had and have. 

"No, what can I help you with Mia?" "You have to come into work tomorrow. We have some meetings and paperwork that I cant do for you." I groaned. I already have to go to see my Mother and Stepfather tomorrow. 

And now I have to go to work. Yay! (Note the sarcasm.) 

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow at 9." "Bye boss and good night." "Bye," I said and hang up on the phone. I put my phone away and let the darkness take over. 

(next morning...) 

I'm on my way to work, and it's 8:50. It normally takes 20 minutes to get there, but for me it only takes 10. I have a fake name for when I work it's Sophia Mills. She's 19 years old and the youngest CEO of the world. 

I arrived right on time and met with Leo and Liam. "Can I help you?" I asked them. "Yes, you have a fight today at 7. It's against a dude named, Lightning." Leo said. They followed me inside and Mia came up to me with my coffee. 

"Okay, what a weird name. I'll meet you there at 6:30, okay?" They nodded and walked away. I sipped on my coffee. Mia and I made our way to my office. On the way Mia told me my meetings for the day. So far I have one at 10, 1 and at 3. 

I walked into my office and Mia left saying she'll meet me before the meeting. The first thing my eyes landed on was the big amount of paperwork on my desk. I sigh and sit down on my chair. Let's just get this done. Yeah, get it done. I can't if you're talking to me. Fine, bye bitch. 

I started to the paperwork. Soon enough Mia came in to get me for my meeting. I went on with the day and finished what was needed. It was already 6. I drove home and got ready. I put on red contacts. 

I took my makeup off, so you could see my scar. I put on leggings and a top, with a hoodie over it. I put my mask on and took my bag. I got there 10 minutes late. I saw Leo, Liam and Owen standing outside. I walk up to them. "You're late,'' Liam said. 

I roll my eyes and follow Owen to our private room. I placed my bag on a chair in the room and took my hoodie off. "The guy has broken ribs and a weak leg. Try getting a hit there." Owen advised. I wrapped my hands. "Okay." "I'll meet you here. 

I heard you need to go to your Mother, so I won't waste your time." Owen told me while doing something on his phone. "Come on Scar, it starts soon," Leo said and we walked out of the room. We watched the match that was before mine. Someone won and they called my name. 

I walked out and fought the dude, obviously I won. I walked up to Liam and Leo and we walked to the private room. We walked in and Leo closed the door. 

Owen spoke, "Good job. You won 60k." I took the money and put my hoodie on again. Owen left the room and I cowered my scar and took my contacts out. 

I pulled my hood over my head and walked out of the room with the brothers behind me. We walked to my car and Liam got in the driver seat. 

Leo and I said goodbye and I entered the car. When I go to my mothers house one of them comes with me. They take my car back home after dropping me off. We drove and once we arrived Liam parked 5 minutes away. "Goodluck Aurora," Liam said. We gave each other a quick hug. "Bye," I said and got out of the car. 

I started to walk away. I heard the car drive away and put my headphones on. Before I turned my music on, I heard sirens. I ran to my house and saw the house burned down. 

And some workers were carrying body bags. 

________________________________ 

A/N: First chapter! 

I'm working on the characters. It just needs something extra, so they'll be out later.

_______________________________

Edited

words: 1343

Please Vote, Follow & Comment!! 

Thank you for reading!