Chapter 5

Hayden goes with Cayden and Luca is with me, I get the address of the mall and we speed down the highway. I took a shortcut becuse I looked before and it was an accident on the main road.

I arrived at the mall in 10 minutes, it was going to take 20 minutes, 10 minutes later Cayden and Hayden were here. Cayden steps out of the car looking confident before he sees me and Luca standing against the car. his face drops and he slams the door shut, before walking up to us. "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET HERE FASTER THEN ME!" He screams at me, pointing a finger at me.

"Magic '' I say with a smile on my face, Hayden was now standing behind him looking at his phone.

"Should we go shopping now?" Luca askes we all nodded and walked into the mall, which was full of people and small kids screaming. I love kids but their screams are so annoying.

-

We have been walking around for hours, in and out of store. Hayden havent talked but helped me alot, he have great taste and he is looking at every hot boy in this fucking mall so now I know his little secret. That he is gay but I'm not going to tell anyone in case he don't want to.

We have been buying clothes,electronics,school supplies and more. Now finally we are on the way to the food court. Cayden and Hayden went to get us food and me and Luca sat down at a table. " Do you like it so far? Like do you like to live with us?" Lucas asked me.

"Its okay" Cayden and Hayden came back with our food and me and Luca started to eat but Hayden and Cayden never had time to start becuse some blonde bitch came over with her 2 minions. "hello boys'' she said, putting her hand on the table and bending down showing her boobs more.

"Go away, Britaney," Cayden said, clearly irritated. "Why, you love me" Britaney said while stroking her hand over his shoulder. "No I don't," Cayden said, taking her hand away from him.

I Am getting a headache becuse of her irritating voice. "Cant you just fucking leave" I said in a irritated, angry and cold voice. she looked me up and down before speaking "so you a cheating on me with this slut" "Britan-" Cayden started but I cut him of. I stood up and walked over to her. " First ew, second leave now before I make you run away from here crying" I said looking right into her eyes.

"Listen, Cayden is mine and no one tells me what to d-" "I don't care, leave" she was about to slap me but I caught her hand in the air, she looked scared. I then punched her in the nose, she stumbled back and held her nose. Her minions ran to her and asked her if she was okay. "Now bitchney, leave before I punch you again"

"Whatever" she said and left with her minions. I sat back down and all my brothers were looking at me like I killed their cat. " What?" I asked them, they didn't say anything, just went back to eating.

We all ate the food quietly before driving back home. and of course we raced back home and of course I won, It looked like Cayden wanted to stab me.

Everyone you make angry ends up dead, are we going to kill him?

No, we are not killing my brother

already soft

shut up

"You are going to tell me how you got her before me. I don't care if I have to make you say it" Cayden says walking up to me slowly, I back away slowly. I could easily win over him in a fight but I don't feel like fighting, or let them know how I can fight so well.

Cayden starts to run after me, we run into the living room. I see Matteo, Elijah and 4 other boys. But I dont stop running, I run and hide beside Elijah. "Help me, '' I say when Cayden comes storming into the room. "Aurora, you can't hide their forever"

"Yes I can" before he could answer Matteo and his big mouth spoke up "What the hell is going on?"

"He is going to kill me" I say Matteo stands up and goes behind me "Is the little princess scared" He says and pat my head, I'm not little. I bit his finger, he screamed out in pain and Elijah dragged me away from him. His finger is bleeding and has a bite mark on it.

He screamed so loud that Hayden,Luca,Alexander and dad came in. They see Matteo on the floor holding his finger that is bloody, Elijah holding me back and Everyone in the room in shock.

Dad and Hayden run over to Matteo. "What the hell happened?!" My dad said, turning to the rest of us. "She bit me" Matteo says, Elijah let me go and I just stood there completely incent.

"YOU DID WHAT!?" Alexander screams at me "he called me little" I say pointing my finger at him and stomping like a toddler. "Well you are kinda tiny" Cayden says, I'm not tiny it's them who are giants. I am 5.5 feet long and they are like 6 feet or more.

"Do you want me to bite your penis off and make you eat it" I asked him, slowly stepping to him "Aurora go to your room" "but-""NOW!" My father yells at me as I walk to my room. I Am proud and sad becuse I should not hurt my family but he fucking deserved it.

That's right bestie, he deserved it.

even Linda agrees. It was weird to call it my voice in my head so I just named her Linda.

Antonio pov

Me and my son were talking about the shipment that will come tomorrow. Elijah and Cayden also have a race tomorrow at 8 pm the same time the shipment is coming. One of us needed to be at the shipment but we all wanted to watch the race, becuse Scar is racing.

We have tried many times to get Scar in our mafia but she always says no. But this time we can talk to her, hopefully getting her to join. "how about we get Andrew and Jacob Ivanov to go to the shipment. We can ask them now becuse they are here, Elijah wanted to hang out with them"Ivanov is the German mafia, their father died 2 years ago and now Jacob is the boss.

I nodded my head and we both stood up, when we heard a scream. not from anyone but from Matteo, we both share a look before running down stairs. We go to the living room to see Matteo sitting on the floor holding his blood finger and Elijah holding Aurora back.

Jacob,Andrew Ivanov and Ace, Harry Kingsley look like they have seen a ghost. The kingsley family is the spanish mafia, Ace is only 18 but extremely powerful. I run over to Matteo and Hayden is following me. I try to look at his finger but he wont let me look.

"What the hell happened?!" I ask turning around to see Elijah is no longer holding Aurora. Then Matteo said something that shocked me:"she bit me". WTF! Aurora, my sweet little angel, bit my demon son, Aurora is just standing there looking innocent. "YOU DID WHAT!?"

" He called me little," Aurora says, stomping her foot like a toddler, pointing to Matteo. She is shorter than us. We are all 6 feet or over and she is only 5.5. "Well you are kinda tiny" Cayden says, when did he become so stupid. Why would he say that now, Aurora's face has changed into an irritated/angry face. she turn to Cayden slowly taking steps towards him while talking "do you want me to bit you penis of and make you eat it"

What's wrong with her today? I need to stop this before she does something. "Aurora go to your room" "but-""NOW!" I tell her she walks out of the living room to her room. "Xander, can you call our family doctor?" I said and Alexander nodded, pulling out his phone calling our family doctor.

"Show me your finger son" I say as calmly as I can. "Yeah,fuck no. It hurts too much" He says, he finally gives in and shows me his finger. You can almost see trough the finger, that girl can fucking bite. "Alexander can you go talk to Aurora '' he nodded and left the room right when doc.Copper walked in"What did you do this time"

____________________________________________

Edited

1428 words

comment

vote

follow

Thanks for reading