I didn't like that he called me a little girl. Only Abhimanyu calls me that. He actually has many nicknames for me, but, oh well.

He nodded to himself and said, "Okay, you can sit anywhere you want."

I glanced at the group of people and finally found a vacant spot. It was in the middle, and a girl was sitting there. I walked towards her and sat down in my seat. She smiled at me.

"Hey, I'm Angel." She introduced herself and shook my hand.

The young man, who I suppose is the teacher, smiled at our interaction.

He coughed and looked at me directly. "So, since you're new, I'm your class teacher for this semester. My name is Samarth, and I'm twenty-six."

I nodded to him and took out my phone. I was told that I could use the text-to-speech in the school. After a few moments, the robotic voice echoed in the room.

"Good morning, sir; I'm Amayra."

Abhimanyu told me to not reveal my surname. Since I was to hide my identity for an unknown reason, I didn't write my full name. He nodded to me with a smile and went back to teaching.

***

The classes ended peacefully, and now it was time for the lunch break. Initially, I actually wanted to have my lunch in the classroom itself, but Angel told me that we weren't allowed to stay in the room during the lunch. In the meantime, she asked me if she could be my friend, and I, of course, accepted her friendship proposal.

"Hey, let's go!" Angel nudged me.

We began walking towards the school cafeteria, where all the students usually had lunch. We entered inside and saw a whole crowd of people. Some were already eating, some were chatting, and some were standing in the queue waiting for their turn to order the food.

I was pulled by Angel to a large table in the corner. It was a large one, with many people sitting there.

Are we going to sit there?

Suddenly, she turned and stopped at the table beside it. I sighed in relief internally. There was no way I was going to sit there.

She looked at me sheepishly and said, "I'm sorry, I don't have friends."

I smiled at her and shook my head to show that I didn't mind. We sat down, and she asked me what I wanted to eat. I showed her my lunch box. She chuckled and went to get some food for herself.

Shikha bhabhi has already arranged for me lunch, and Mahira bhabhi made sure that I had snacks for the second break. They were the best I could ask for.

Angel came back with a tray of food in her hands. There were sandwiches and orange juice on her tray. I opened my lunch box and smiled.

Grilled chicken sandwich.

There was also a large piece of cake in there.

I love cakes.

I picked up the sandwich and began eating. We were in the middle of finishing our lunch when a group of four people entered. Everyone stared at them, and we, of course, couldn't resist glancing at these important people. Two of them were twins, and the other two were not recognizable. Must be their friends.

I looked at Angel in a questioning manner.

"They are the relatives of the Mehra family," Angel said when she noticed my stare.

Who are the Mehra family?

"The Mehra family is related to the Singhania family. The Singhania family is the most influential family in the country. You could say that this family has a great impact on the GDP of this country. Though the Mehra family is not as influential and powerful as the Singhanias, but they are still related to the Singhania family and one of the most powerful families in the country. The people here are all children of big businessmen. This school, you see, this whole institution, was built by Prithviraj Singhania for the children of important people. We have top-notch security here since they can be harmed elsewhere." She says this and takes a sip of her juice.