"Oh my apologies your highness. I forgot you have noble esteemed servants who are beckoned to your every call. Would you like me to get you a spot of tea as well sire?" You tease.

"Titan, just shut up." He scoffs.

"Whatever. The bat queen is this way, come with me." You say and walk in the given direction.

Hunter follows behind you. You go quiet and walk infront of him instead of beside him. You shouldn't talk with him much.

"Are you doing alright?" He then asks.

You glance behind you and look at him in the eyes for a minute. You then look back upfront.

"I'm fine. Just focused on making our way here." You reply.

"Well no, I mean, like, last I saw you you were drunk and you felt bad. I just wanted to see if you've been doing okay... since then?" He says softly.

You glance at him and your ears turn red. Damn if you really do not want to talk about this. This is the last thing you wanna talk about, anything but that.

"I've been fine." You nod.

"Oh, alright." He says.

You say nothing and continue walking forward. He seems curious and picks up the pace, trying to walk beside you.

"What have you been doing while I haven't seen you?" He asks trying to make conversation.

"Nothing, that's unrelated to getting a palisman." You say and quickly deny his request to converse.

He goes quiet. You go quiet too. You shouldn't talk with him. You shouldn't even form any sort of bond with him. He's... just the golden guard.

"Alright." He says and stays quiet.

So you continue to walk silently throughout the woods. That is until you find a cave. That's when you stop and stand infront of it.

"This is where Bat Queen lives. She takes care of the palismen. All the palismen here were abandoned by their previous owners and are looking for new ones. So they stay here with bat queen." You say.

Hunter nods and approaches.

"I got my palisman here when I was younger." You say.

Hunter nods and follows you into the cave. There, almost immediately the bat queen hops down and towers over you both. Staring you down.

"What business you have here?" She asks.

She continues studying you both and her eyes land on you.

"Ah! You that girl from long ago? How is boo?" She asks.

"Boos doing good! He's been helping me lots." You smile and met your palisman crawl up on your shoulder.

"Sweet sweet, what's the boy doing here?" She asks.

"I actually brought him so we could help find him a palisman." You state.

"Palisman for the boy?? How fun how fun. Come bring him close." She asks.

You nudge Hunter and his ears turn a slight red and he approaches the bat queen.

"Come boy, tell me. What is your deepest desire?" She asks.

Hunter goes silent for a moment and looks back at you. He seems confused and opens his mouth to speak but then closes it.

"I... don't know..." Hunter mumbles.

"Oh come now, your biggest desire?" She asks.

"I.... Want to be a useful asset to the emperors coven." Hunter says.