Chapter 38

"Steve..." I whisper shaking him a little bit as he is still asleep... I look over to Sarah who is asleep to... He must have fed her with the milk i had pumped as i saw a bottle on the bedside table. Steve groans not really waking up and i sigh... Dad, Nat and i had been working on a plan for hours.  Nat and i were going to visit an old friend of hers... She was pretty vague about who and i dont know if i should trust her yet. I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt because the horror on her face told me she was telling the truth although i had a feeling she was not telling me the whole truth. While we dug deeper, she came to the conclusion she never shut down the thing they called the red room as she initially thought she had... 

"Steve!" I say a little louder and he groans wrapping his arm around me pulling me into the bed making me giggle... "Steve i need you to wake up..." I whisper planting a kiss on his ear... "Just a few more minutes..." He sighs and i run my hand through his long blond locks... Even when we got back here, he didn't lose the beard or long hair. I loved it... It gave him a bit of an edge... It suited him...

I plant a kiss in his neck, and he groans... He turns and i press my lips on his making him smile with his eyes still closed... "Are you trying to seduce me Mrs. Rogers..." He mumbles and i feel a little tingle in the pit of my stomach... I should not do this. I really didn't have time for this... but it has been too long and with the end in sight of this hell i was feeling more like myself... And what better way to relax before going on a mission... Even if he didn't know it yet...

"That depends, captain... Is it working?" I whisper seductively in his ear... He opens his eyes, and they are dark a little smirk appearing on his face... I let out a little yelp as he pushes me on my back caging me in underneath him... "It is Mrs. Rogers..." He growls and kisses me in my neck... 

He settles between my legs pushing them wider before he grinds into me... "Someone is excited..." I whisper in a soft moan before he kisses me again... "Well, it has been a while princess..." He hums and i moan as he grinds into me again. My pussy starts to throb the familiar tingling getting more and more... "Tell me about it..." I groan and move my hips our bodies grinding together making us both softly moan... 

"Steve please..." I hum as he is teasing me sucking on the sweet spot in my neck... I start to push his sweats down and he growls... "So needy..." He growls and i groan... "Yes... I need you to fuck me..." I whine and i feel him smirk on my skin... His hands roam my body before gliding under my shirt and as his hands cup my boobs i wrap my hand around his dick. He groans as i slowly pump him up and down... His breathing getting heavy and i feel him getting harder in my hand... With my free hand i push my own pants down. It is clumsy and desperate as my need for him takes over... He is playing with my boobs squeezing and twisting my nipples gently between his fingers. 

When i tighten my grip on his dick he hisses... "Fuck princess... Easy..." He grunts and i giggle... When i squeeze him again he grabs my hand and pushes it above my head linking our fingers together... "Please Steve... I need you Captain..." I whimper and i hiss as he slowly sinks into me... "You okay...?" He says through gritted teeth as he tries to control his own body... He doesn't move giving me some time to get adjusted... "I am good..." I groan taking a deep breath. I had not expected it was going to be so sensitive the first time after giving birth... It feels like he is taking my virginity all over again. 

"Please move Steve..." I say my voice hoarse... He slowly pulls out breathing heavy. "So, fucking tight..." He groans before slowly pushing back in me... He kisses me as he slowly fucks me. The pain subsides and makes place for pleasure. I moan putting my hands on his back as the pleasure builds... "Fuck princess feels so good..." Steve groans. I wrap my legs around him and pull him closer digging my nails in his back... He just grinds into me... Our kisses are sloppy as we get lost in each other... "Steve..." I whimper as i feel the knot in the pit of my stomach tighten...

"Steve..." I whimper again as i am so close. "Oh god..." I moan and he smiles... "I love you princess..." He murmurs his voice strained and i smile... "I love you to..." I murmur back and he snaps his hips forward... He is hitting my sweet spot over and over again. "Fuck princess..." He groans as i clench my walls around him... "I am coming..." I whimper and he smiles kissing me again... "It is okay princess... Just let go..." He moans and kisses me passionately... After a few more thrusts i come around him. My eyes roll into the back of my head and my body trembles. 

His body starts to shock, and he buries himself deep inside of me finding his release while groaning... "I love you princess..." He grunts in my ear... 

I hiss when he pulls out and rolls on his back beside me pulling me into him... "Are you okay? Did i hurt you?" He asks and i smile... "No i am good... It was amazing..." I cuddle into him enjoying the peace and quiet for a few more minutes... Something tells me that if i tell him the plan he will not like it... "I love you, Steve..." I whisper and he smiles... "I love you to princess..." He says kissing my forehead. 

After a few more minutes of silence i know i have to tell him... "Steve? I need to tell you something..." I whisper and he hums as his hand runs up and down my arm... "While you slept i went to my dad... I wanted to see everything you guys put together..." I whisper. "Okay..." He says sounding a bit worried maybe even a little anxious... 

"I think i have found them..." I whisper and Steve sits up looking at me shocked... "What do you mean..." He says a little hesitantly... "I think i found out who wants our little girl..." I say and he looks at me in utter shock... "Who?" He asks and i sigh... I explain everything i found out and he gets more tense by the second... "How the fuck did Nat miss that..." He growls and i sigh... "I dont know..." I say and take a deep breath... Now comes the part he is not going to like at all...

"We made a plan..." I whisper so soft it is almost inaudible...