Chapter 11

"Your room or mine..." Steve whispers as we make our way kissing and hands all over each other... "Yours..." I mumble as i had already started with the buttons on his uniform... I let out a little yelp as he lifted me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me the rest of the way towards his room... I giggle as he kicks the door shut behind us walking to his bed and i break the kiss looking around me for a second as i never really have been here... 

"Are you going to make me scream captain..." I whisper and his eyes grow wide before they turn dark and i smirk... "Does that turn you on... Captain..." I whisper and he growls... "Are you going soft on me sweetheart..." He growls and i smirk... All of a sudden there is a knock on the door and i look at Steve and he looks at me as if i am expecting someone... "This is your room..." I say and he groans and puts me down... "There better be someone dying..." He growled and i giggle... 

Steve opens the door and i roll my eyes as dad is standing in the doorway... He looks at me and i look back at him... "This..." He says pointing between me and Steve... "This is not happening..." He growls and i chuckle... I walk to the door and Steve looks at me for a second thinking i am leaving but i take the door in my hand... "Goodbye Tony..." I say and slowly close the door on him as he looks at me shocked for calling him Tony instead of dad... 

I turn back to Steve who looks at me worried but i shake my head... "You off all people should know i am not scared to go against him when he is wrong... He is wrong for taking away what should have been a once in a lifetime and special thing... But i would understand if you dont want me... I can understand if you would think i do this out of anger..." I say feeling a little unsure and awkward all of a sudden... Steve sighs and walks over to me... "Did you mean it when you said you love me..." He whispers and i look up at him and nod... "I do..." I whisper and smile at the fact that this time those two words come out easy... "Do you really love me?" I whisper and he smiles... "I do..." He says and i smile before he leans in and kisses me... 

You could say i should forgive my dad and there is something to say for the fact that Steve and i finally admitted that we loved each other which probably not would have happened if we weren't put into this position... But the fact dad took a special thing in my life because his loyalty to the Avengers took precedent over my feeling was something i could not forgive...

I let out a little moan as Steve deepens the kiss my body melting into his... I start to undo the last buttons of his uniform and he smiles as i push the jacket off his shoulders... I can feel him reach behind me pulling the zipper down from my dress and he pushes it off my shoulders making it pool at my feet... I let out a sigh as i finally got him out of his uniform and take a step back to admire my husband... My now fully naked husband standing in front of me... "Fuck me..." I mumble and he chuckles... "Dont worry sweetheart... I was planning on it..." He growls and i giggle... "What no princess... I am starting to think you are going soft... Steve..." I murmur as he towers over me looking down with a grin on his face... 

"There is nothing soft about me princess..." He growls and i let out a soft moan as a shiver runs through my body at hearing him call me princess... "Hmm Let me check..." I whisper and wrap my hand around his shaft making him groan... He takes in a sharp breath closing his eyes as i slowly start to move my hand up and down around his shaft... 

But his eyes fly open as i sink down on my knees and let my tongue run up and down his shaft making him groan... "Fuck you look so good on your knees princess..." He murmurs and i look up at him with a smirk on my face... I run my tongue along his shaft again never breaking eye contact and Steve grabs a fist full of my hair pulling my head back... "Such a fucking tease... Open that pretty mouth of yours, princess..." He growls and open my mouth and stick out my tongue...