Chapter 14

I wave at the neighbors as i go to get the mail... The woman waves back but her husband... Our target... Just turns around and walks off... It doesn't matter... We know that his wife is lonely and i am about her age, so it is just a waiting game for her to come and make contact... At least if he lets her... The research that has gone into this couple had been extensive... We found out that she does not know what her husband really does to afford the way they are living... She is the typical trophy wife... Fallen for her husband's wealth and the lifestyle it could provide for her... I wonder if she truly loves him... I dont want to be that person but she is a lot younger than him... She doesn't work... Maybe she doesn't care what he does as long as it provides her the lifestyle, she wants...

But he had moved her away from her friends and family isolating her... I guess he was controlling and yet i was betting on the fact that she wanted a friend someone to talk to... To feel normal... A married friend... Did i feel guilty for using her to find an in... Maybe... But i pushed that feeling away... The sooner we got this guy the better... But i had to admit married life although forced was nice... Steve and i had a few days to get settled before they got home, and it had been heaven... The only thing that was annoying me was the fact that our house had cameras everywhere except for the bathrooms and our bedroom... So, no funny business outside the bedroom... 

I had suggested we could and just make a show out of it... But even though Steve was an animal in the sack that was a bridge to far for him... We couldn't turn the cameras off as it would send a distress signal and we would get a visit... A make out session on the couch was all Steve was willing to do before he would hoist me up over his shoulder and carry me to the bedroom or bathroom... 

For now, we had to wait... We had to wait until they realized and truly believed that we had nothing to do with the Avengers anymore... I walk back inside to find Steve doing push-ups in the living room... I smirk and throw the mail on the table and smirk crawling under him... He smirks kissing me every time he lowers himself and i giggle every time... "Can you do me a favor princess..." He whispers kissing me again and pushing himself up and i nod biting my lip... "What...?" I ask and he smiles... "Go lay on my back..." He asks and i smirk and crawl out from underneath him and i lay on top of him and he starts to do pushups again... After doing a few more push-ups i start to tease him letting my hands roam his chest and he stops... "Princess... I am trying to work out..." He grows and i giggle before taking his earlobe between my teeth... "There is another work out we can do together..." I whisper and he chuckles... He ignores my suggestion and keeps working out and i sigh and slide off him again laying back under him.

He grins and shakes his head but continues kissing me... "Steve...?" I whisper and he stops hovering over me... "Yes..." He says smirking and i pout... He chuckles and rolls on his back beside me and i immediately take the opportunity to crawl on top of him straddling him and he smirks again... "I saw our neighbors when i picked up the mail..." I murmur as i lean down hovering my lips over his... I smirk as his hand find their way to my ass squeezing it... "She... is... friendly... he... ignored... me... and... walked... inside..." I whisper kissing him between every word...

He smiles... "I like this way of sharing info..." He whispers and i smirk... I let out a squeal when he sat up and with ease stood up lifting me with him... "Let's continue this meeting in the bedroom..." He says and i laughed and he carried me upstairs... 

He put me down on my feet and when looked out the window i saw movements at the neighbors... Our target was spying on us looking into our bedroom...I kissed Steve... "Dont freak out and dont look... But we have an audience..." I whisper and Steve looks at me and i smirk... "We better put on a good show..." I murmur and Steve looks at me stunned for a second but his face changes into a smirk... "Want to give him a little peak princess?" He growls and i bite my lip and nod... 

"Yes captain... Show him what you got... Show him your dark side... Let him see that you are not just a good boy..." I whisper into the kiss as his hands roam my body... Steve takes in a sharp breath and when i let my hands glide down his body reaching his dick i can feel he is rock hard... I rub him through his pants and kiss him again making him groan... When we break the kiss i hover my lips over his... "You like that captain... You like the idea of showing the man what he can't have..." I whisper and he growls again... "What are you doing to me princess..." He growls and turns me around walking me to the window pressing me against it before he starts to hike up my dress... The ridiculous dress i was wearing to play the part of the doting wife... God i hated this wardrobe they gave me... It was so not me but right now i loved it and saw the upside to it... Easy access...

He pulled my ass back bending me over and i put my hands on the glass moaning as Steve smacked my ass... "Bad girl... No underwear..." He growls and he smacks my other ass cheek... The sting made my pussy drip and i moaned again... "Yes captain... I am so bad..." I whimper and in the corner of my eye i can see our target still watching us a little grin on his face... But i didnt get time to focus on him as Steve slammed into me letting out a growl and i looked over my shoulder seeing him grin as he buried her deep inside of me... "Fuck so full..." I mewled... "Hold on princess... Going to ruin you..." He growled as he started to pound into me showing no mercy...

I felt like he was going to split me in half as his grip on my hips tightened bruising me for sure but i didn't care... "Stevie..." I whine and he slaps my ass... "You like that princess... You like it when i ruin you... Going to ruin you..." He growled and all i could do was moan in response as i felt my body starting to react... The familiar feeling of my orgasm building inside of me...

Steve let go of my hip with one hand and pulled me upright while he never stopped fucking me... He wrapped his big hand around my neck holding me in place against his chest as i was putty in his hands... I loved that he could put me any way he wanted me... The way he could throw me around the bed putting me in every position he pleased with ease... God i lived for that... 

But even though he physically had the upper hand... He would never force something... Yes, he could be rough but i knew i could stop him at any time... Because even if he loved using me... Dominating me... He was ever the gentleman... Even when it looked like he was in control i was... I had the power to stop it... But God i didn't want to... I loved it when he would manhandle me... 

I loved how he feels inside of me... He is bigger than i ever had... And the stamina... Fuck... He never needed to wait long for round 2... You got to love the serum running through his veins... 

I feel him apply slight pressure on my neck and i moan... "No man can ever have you... Your mine princess..." He growls in my ear and i whimper... "I will ruin you for anyone else... No one can fuck you like i can..." He growls and i moan as nibbles on my earlobe before he traces my jawline with his tongue licking me... "Who do you belong to princess..." He growls his voice dark and deep oozing with dominance... "You..." I whisper and he tightens his grip on my neck... "You... what..." He snarls... "You captain..." I whimper and i can feel him smirk... 

"That's right princess... You are mine..." He growls and i moan in response... I dont even pay attention to our audience anymore too caught up in the way Steve makes me feel... All of a sudden, he pulls out of me and i whine at the empty feeling and he spins me around kissing me hard before telling me to jump... He walks to the window and i gasp as the cold glass is now pressed against my back... He smirks as he enters me and i am sure the window will break as he fucks me against it... But it holds and a few minutes later we come together. He stops moving staying deep inside of me as he fills me up like he wants his cum inside of me as deep as possible.

He kisses me gentle this time as i whimper in the kiss my body still shaking from the orgasm... I start to smirk... "So possessive..." I whisper and he blushes... "When it comes to you... Absolutely..." He whispers and i smile... "I like it..." I whisper in his ear before sucking on the skin in his neck marking him making him groan... The mark will be gone in an hour or so... I hated it... Marking him would never last long... 

He slowly pulls out and i whine again at the empty feeling making him chuckle... "Let's go take a shower and have round 2... But then without an audience..." He murmurs and i giggle as he drags me to the bathroom...