Chapter 2

I am walking down the stairs into the party my dad was giving... It was in his words to celebrate that we got our man but let's face it... My dad would throw a party for almost anything... I smile as people are having fun and i see my dad dancing with Pepper... Ever since they had gotten together, he looked happier and i loved that... He deserves that... I just hoped he wouldn't drive her crazy with his antics... 

I walk to the bar where Nat is making drinks... "Hello Ki... Drink?" She asks and i smile... "Yes please..." I say and she smirks making me a drink to... "You got bar duty or something?" I ask and she chuckles... "Bartender is useless..." She said and i chuckled as the guy next to her behind the bar was annoyed but to scared of her to react to it, knowing he is no match for Nat... 

"Hello Kiara..." A voice says and i sigh as Charlie appears... "Charlie..." I mumble and he smirks... Charlie was one of shields agents... He had made his way climbing up within the ranks of shield by making sure he knew the right people and using people and taking credit for their work... I was fully convinced that he was now planning on using me to get closer to my dad and the Avengers and i had no intention of ever letting that happen... I hated him but somehow, he got it in his head that i was just denying our destiny... That i had feelings for him but was just afraid to admit it... "Care to dance?" He asked and i sighed... "No thank you..." I said rolling my eyes... "Ah come on Kiara just one dance... I am an excellent dancer..." He says and i stare daggers at him... 

"No..." I said and he stepped closer... "I wouldn't do that if i were you..." Nat mumbled and he looked at her and hesitated for a second but moved closer... I looked around the room to find two eyes on me and i stared back with a smirk on my face... Ever since we had gotten back, he kept staring at me and i know i should be annoyed but it was fun a new way to annoy him was unlocked... 

"Charlie i am only going to warn you once... Walk away..." I say with Venom in my voice keeping my eyes on Steve... "Come on Kiara... You know i could make you feel good..." He says now standing close to me and i could smell his awful cologne... I turned towards him facing him leaning in as i hovered my lips over hers and i could hear Nat giggle knowing what is to come... "Can you Charlie... Can you make me feel good... Can you please me... Can you make me scream begging for mercy... " I whisper, and he nods a grin appearing on his face thinking that he has me... I can feel his hand find its way on my hip and it takes everything in me to not throw up...  "Yes sweetheart..." He says in this nauseating tone... and before he knows what is happening, he is on his knees screaming in pain as i took his hand of my hip twisting it making him hurt... Really hurt... 

Everyone is now looking and i smirk... "I told you to get away from me... No... Is a full sentence you know... I warned you... I even asked you politely..." I said twisting his hand and arm a little further making his scream out even louder... I took my drink and poured it over his head with a smirk before releasing his hand pushing him away from me... I turned to the bar facing Nat again who was smirking... "Can i get a new drink please..." I said in a sweet tone...

"You fucking bitch!" Charlie yelled getting up and i turned to him as he charged at me... But all of a sudden, he was being pulled back and thrown to the side... Steve had stepped in breathing heavy anger radiating from his face... I dont know how he got here so quick because just a second ago he was up on the balcony looking out over the party.... Bucky and Sam came running and while Bucky held Steve back Sam told Charlie to leave the party...  I looked at Steve and just smirked taking a sip of my drink... 

"Do you need to cause trouble everywhere you go..." He spat at me and i rolled my eyes... "Really him not taking no for an answer is my fault... I just defended myself... You are the one coming out of nowhere with your hero complex..." I said annoyed and Steve scoffed... "Like you would say no to anyone..." He spat at me and i slapped his face making everyone look at us and i took a step closer... "I would be really careful what you would say next because i dont care who you are i will fucking destroy you..." I said my tone dark and ominous as i poked his chest... 

He scoffed again and for a second i could see the same flicker in his eyes just before he kissed me in our hide out... I smirked and leaned closer... "What now... Steve... Not so tough when people are looking..." I whisper and he lets out a low growl... "You better watch what you are saying princess..." He said through gritted teeth... 

"Okay that is enough Kiara step back..." I hear my father say behind me but i dont listen... "Kiara... You can kill him tomorrow during training but not here at my party..." Dad said and i smirked stepping back... "It will be my pleasure... Better get some sleep grandpa because tomorrow i will kill you..." I growl and he smirks... "In your dreams princess..." He scoffed and without a second thought i threw my drink in his face... 

 "What the fuck..." He yelled... "Ah ah aah Language Rogers..." My dad said in a mocking tone biting his tongue to not start laughing as he was drenched in whatever drink Nat had handed me... But i did laugh as he looked at me with even darker eyes than before... "You are not going to say something about it?" He asked my dad who shook his head... "Why? You kind of deserved it..." He said smirking and i chuckled... I laughed as Nat handed me a new drink... "third time is the charm.... Now let's go dance..." She said and i smiled... "Yes please!" I said and followed her onto the dancefloor leaving my dad and Steve bickering...