Chapter 15

I am tying my shoes as i am about to go out for a run... It is still early but i thought it would be a good way to do some surveillance and check out the neighborhood... Steve groans as he sits up in bed and i look at him smiling... "Goodmorning sunshine..." I say crawling towards him, and he smiles pulling me on top of him laying back down as i kiss him... 

I smile and run my fingers through his growing beard... He hasn't shaved ever since we got here... I didn't mind i liked it... It made him... more rugged... I thought he looked even more handsome with beard... And it added another dimension when he ate me out... God i love when he does that... Last night i had been riding his face and God it was heaven... He wouldn't let me go no matter how much my legs were shaking... He didn't let me go until i had come all over his face...

"Where are you going?" He asks and i smile... "For a run..." I murmur kissing him again before deepening it and he moans and bucks up his hips... making me giggle... "I know another work out you could do..." He says grinning and i chuckle... "Maybe when i get back... I will be hungry then anyway..." I say grinning at him, and he groans kissing me again... "Hungry huh..." He says smirking and i chuckle... "Yes hungry..." I whisper licking my lips grinding onto him making him growl... But i know i have to get out of his grip otherwise i would never leave the bed...

"I thought this would be a good way to run around this guy's house and check it out without them wondering what i am doing..." I whisper and Steve nods... "You are right... Give me a second and i will come with you..." He says and i sigh and shake my head... "Steve... It is better if i go alone... You would attract to much attention besides she is more inclined to talk to me if i run into her with you not there..." I whisper and he looks at me a little annoyed... "I dont like you going out on your own... This guy is dangerous..." He whispers and i sigh and kiss him... "I know... But you also know i can handle myself..." I whisper and he chuckles... "Yeah i do... Doesn't mean i have to like it..." He says and slaps my ass and i let out a little yelp followed by a giggle. 

I wriggle myself out of his grip and get off the bed... "Really... Could you wear less?" He asks and i smirk... "What... I think i look hot..." I say turning around and Steve groans... "Yeah that is the problem..." He says and i laugh shaking my head and am about to walk out the bedroom when Steve jumps out of bed and pulls me into him kissing me passionately... I smile when we break the kiss, and he slaps my ass again as i walk out and downstairs with a smile on my face... 

I put the phone in its case around my arm putting in my earphones but not turning them on so i still can hear everything around me... I put the phone on record so if something happens it will be caught on camera and if not i will have filmed the surroundings of the house... 

To my surprise the wife is outside in the garden doing some yard work and i wave at her... She waves back and i start my run... To not make it obvious i am doing this to get a better look at the house i take the long way around... I lose sight of the house every now and then but at one point or another i see all the sides and i notice the cameras so i pretend to not be looking... To just be on my run... The former Avenger just doing her work out...

When i finally come back to the house i rest a bit in front of the house giving her a chance to come up to me as she is still gardening... I steady my breathing and do some stretching exercises to cool down my body and i look at the house and i see Steve staring at me with a grin on his face... 

"Hello?" I hear a soft voice say and i turn around taking out the headphones and i have to suppress a smirk... "Oh hi..." I say overly friendly, and she smiles... "I am Sally... Sally Jones..." She says and i shake her hand smiling... "Kiara... Kiara Rogers..." I say smiling and she blushes... "I know... I think everyone knows..." She says shyly and i sigh... "Yeah, i guess so..." I mumble acting a little sullen and she smiles sympathetically... "I just wanted to say it is brave what you did... You both did... Walking away from what you know for love..." She says and she smiles but her eyes dont smile along... 

"It was not really a choice..." I mumble and let out a deep sigh... She looks at me with sad eyes... "It must hurt that your dad doesn't support you..." She says and i nod... "It does... But he made his choice and i made mine... If he can only support me when i do the things, he wants i dont want his support... Stevie and i will be fine... We can make do on our own..." I say giving her a little smile... "You have no contact at all anymore?" She asks and i shake my head... "Nope... We cut all contact..." I mumble and even fake a single tear... 

I get the feeling her husband has sent her to talk to me when she got the chance to find out if it was all real... Even though he watched us fuck... He wanted confirmation if we really were not in contact with the Avengers... "I am sorry i have to go..." I say faking that i am getting more upset... "Okay sure... Maybe we can have some coffee soon... Get to know each other... We are neighbors after all..." She asks and i nod and smile... "Sounds good..." I say and her smile gets bigger... "Come by tomorrow around this time..." She says and i nod smiling... "Will do... See you tomorrow..." I say and walk to the front door... I walk in the house closing the door and go to find Steve...

"Guess who got invited for coffee tomorrow at the neighbor's house..." I say smirking kicking off my shoes and taking off my socks removing the phone from my arm and stopping the recording. Steve is walking out of the shower with nothing more than a towel around his waist and i look at him biting my lip as the water is still trickling down his perfectly sculpted chest... 

Steve smirks and i walk over to him... "You should have waited to shower..." I whisper and i trace his abbs with my finger... "Now i have to shower all alone..." I whisper and he looks down with a smirk on his face and picks me up carrying me to the shower ignoring my coffee thing entirely walking us under the cold water making me gasp and him laugh... 

He growls after he pulled the sports bra over my head, and he bends down taking off the little shorts i was wearing... "Time for breakfast princess..." He growls and i smirk sinking down to my knees...