Chapter 20: Mark and knotted

What?!

Something was wrong. I mean, making babies was not wrong, but something was wrong with Vand! "Hey, are you..." I gulped, afraid of the possibility that what I was thinking might be true. "Are you in your rut?!"

If Vand had his rut, this place was dangerous. Damn! I will die in this situation, ripped to pieces by Vand. Of course, I'm not talking about it literally, but Vand will not let me go and will mate with me non-stop!

"Mate, haa... make babies."

Fuck! He was in a rut! I took a deep breath, and while Vand was distracted by licking my hole, I called Hydro. That beast was done fooling with Luma now, right?

"Hello, Hydro... haaa," I said with the lowest voice possible. It would be chaos if Vand heard that I was talking to someone else: "Vand was in a rut because of you... mmm. We're in the parking lot. Help-"

"Mine!" Vand snatched the phone away and crushed it. Oh, damn. Hydro got my message, right? "Mine; you're mine, darling."

"Yes, yes. I'm yours."

Alphas were only dangerous in certain situations; for example, if the help that Hydro sent was from an alpha driver, then that alpha driver wouldn't leave this car unscathed. If it was an omega driver, that omega would not leave unscathed.

Our only options were a beta driver and a high-dose alpha suppressant. At this very moment, there was no fear for me, but for Vand. I'm afraid that if he regained his sanity, he would blame himself for things he might do.

So, as much as possible, I have to play with him. Alpha in a rut will get irritated if his omega runs away from him or won't release a pheromone. Only by smelling his omega's pheromone will he know that his omega loves him back.

After crashing my phone, I let my pheromone flow all out: "My omega. Smell so good, darling." Vand's original blue eyes turned golden, hinting that he was starting the height of his rut.

When I said I would die inside, I meant the space was so small that it was not advisable if an omega was appeasing his alpha. Sex was strenuous, okay?

Knock!

One knock, and I observed Vand, and thank goodness he did not notice. I lowered the window enough to insert the key, my eyes not leaving my alpha. After doing so, I closed it back along with a divider between the back and front seats.

Clack!

"I will take you to the isolation room." Ah. It was Luma. Huh, I want to ask him about his relationship with Hydro, but I guess it was not the right time.

As long as Vand did not see Luma, it was okay. The car drove at high speed, and Vand drove me at high speed too. On the way to the isolation room, Vand did not stay still but stripped me naked, already pounding me. "Let's make many babies, darling."

"Yes, yes... many babies." I will kick Hydro after this! Luma had to hear my embarrassing moaning and begging. Ahh, Hydro!!! You animal!

Vand had knotted me once now. The room that Luma was talking about was a house with nothing inside, walls covered with thick foam, and only a bed.

This room was intended for my brothers. An alpha without a mate during their rut was crazier than an alpha with a mate during their rut. They will force their way out of that room to look for an omega. The room had to ensure the safety of my brothers, and whatever they do, they can't get out.

Knotting took almost an hour before the alpha's penis returned to normal, and right now, we were connected, waiting for the knot to stop.

"We're here."