Chapter 1: Chased

Crack! Splash! Boom!

"This is Aqua, calling Gold, over."

Money? Beauty? Fame? I have it all!

Boyfriend? Nah! Who would want a boyfriend if I had a handsome, charismatic, and overly sexy bodyguard following me all day? However, this bodyguard had a secret that I alone was allowed to see...

... that was... He was a bully! He enjoyed bullying me! 

I can spend a whole day ogling at his perfect body but I can't stand his trashy mouth. 

Among all the things I mentioned, I seem to forget to tell you that I am also in danger every day! Not from him but from everyone else. You see, my family owns a chemical company, and that is the most controversial thing. Our company was researching for the upgrade of the alpha and omega suppressants.

This was the suppressant used to hide the pheromones.

If one omega accidentally had his or her heat in public, it would cause a public disturbance. Alpha will swarm in like a maniac, losing their sanity over a single scent. This had affected innocent omega's, especially those that manifested their heat for the first time.

Alphas were like ravening wolves, drooling and fighting over one omega. S-C-A-R-Y!

The same goes with alpha, of course. Their scent could automatically induce heat in omegas, making the omegas fall prey to them involuntarily. It's the instinct of desire, lust, and submission to the alpha that was innate to the omega. Unfair? Yeah! Tell me about it.

I am an omega. My brothers were alpha, and so was my dad. Let's just say this research is a little personal.

Before I tell you why it was a little personal, let me tell you about how our kinds had evolved first. Back in the day, our kind could transform into wolves and move into groups called packs. We were led by an alpha and Luna, now simply called the omega.

However, some of us fell in love with humans, and that resulted in a decrease in those who could transform into wolf forms. Though they were still present, they opted to hide in the mountains to preserve what was left of our original kind.

Some of us can still hear the wolf inside us, and we still know if it is our mate, but mates are not limited to alphas and omegas anymore. Even two alphas can be mates, but it was sad that betas were excluded. Because now, betas are like ordinary humans.

What's even sadder is that not all of us believe in the moon goddess anymore because of the influence of full human faith.

After the changes, packs were no more, and each of us, whether alphas, omegas, or betas, must work to survive, though alphas still had the advantage when it comes to strength and intelligence. 

Imagine, me... Caesium... bearing a child someday for an alpha! Phew! A male Omega with a bulging tummy! Okay... Let's not think of it for now; it still gave me shivers.

Now, going back to that reason...

Just two months ago, I was studying in London, and I happened to attend a university party. At parties, drinks are the main actors. I got drunk, and then an alpha brought me into this red room while he was in his rut! Ridiculous, right?!

We were about to do the deed. I was starting to be in heat; my body was sweating; it felt like I had a high fever, but the door opened with a bang! and a blurry silhouette appeared, saving me from my situation.

My mysterious savior.

I asked my friends who the guy was, but nobody knew him. I have to thank him, but even his scent was a mystery to me. Was he an alpha? or was he wearing a unique perfume? Maybe he was concealing his scent.