Chapter 4: Behave, Caesium

My train of thought was cut short when I heard Vand's voice outside. Really, I don't want to see him. Can't he spare me any shame?

Just when I decided not to tease him, to stop minding him, to bury my unrequited and one-sided admiration, here he was, knocking on my heart. He does not even know how easy I am when it comes to him.

Vand would probably puke out of disgust if he knew my thoughts about him.

"What do you want? I'm resting."

There was no answer from the outside, but there was no sign of him leaving the front door either. After a while, he spoke again: "Let me in, master."

Sigh, I'm such a softy. I didn't see him, but hearing his voice made me stand up and open the door. "What? I'm not in the mood for childish arguments today." He was standing outside so close to the door that our faces were almost bumping into each other when I opened it.

Can you step back a little?! Who in their right mind stands so close to the door?!

"I brought a scented ointment," he said, holding a small bag in his hand and slowly raising it to my eye level. "Let me... massage you."

Massage?!

A massage?!!

Somebody pinched me so I could wake up from this dream! Vand said he wanted to massage me! "You're a bodyguard, not a massage therapist," I repeated what he said to me last night.

"Yeah, you're right."

He lowered the bag he was holding, but his eyes did not leave my face. However, his eyes seemed to be conveying a message to me, something that his mouth found hard to say. "Anything else to say?"

I noticed his hand gripping the bag handle so hard his veins were about to pop, his mouth open then closed like a fish in an aquarium. "You-"A maid passed by, glancing at us before briskly walking away from the hallway.

"What me? Say it or just leave." Between us, who was the most awkward? Sir, let's stop this and spare ourselves some shame and awkwardness. Let's be civil and forget what happened last night. I want to save face!

"You... are not ugly."

Oh.

"That's all," he added. His feet swiftly turned away, as if looking for somewhere to hide. So, he came here to say that to me and use that scented ointment as an excuse, or was he here for the scented ointment and use those words as an excuse?

Anyway, that robot alpha was truly an embodiment of: I said my piece. I'm gone. Tsk! Hmm, was he shy? Will I let him go? Of course not!

"Vand,"

He stopped in his tracks and turned back to see me. His hair was fixed neatly, his tie was well-ironed, and even his shoes were shiny. I want to mess with him. I want to wrinkle his clothes, ruin his perfectly tucked hair, and step on his shoes, leaving my footprints in them.

Damn! I'm such a slut.

"Massage?" I raised my eyebrow and pointed at the bag he was holding with my lips. If my lips met his, would they be sweet and soft? Will he like it? Imagining Vand kissing me roughly and gently made me horny inside. It also itch my heart because I know it will not happen. 

Its all in my fantasy. 

"En." He walked back to my room and entered. The door was closed and locked. I did it. I locked the door, my dear. Who said only an alpha can lock his target? Omega can too...

Vand was standing near the bed while I went to the closet, leaving the door wide open. With my slender fingers, I took off my shirt and pants, leaving only my underwear. The clothes were scattered on the floor, but it was a no-no.

I'm here to impress a robot alpha, remember?

With my back facing him, I bend my body to pick up the clothes, making sure my butt protrudes in a lewd way, wriggling it left and right. After picking up the clothes, I took the robe inside and covered my body while walking outside.

However, it was not needed since I might take it off again later.

Heh! Vand was looking at the ceiling, his eyes avoiding me. It was a good tease; I should stop now, lest it be too much later. "Should I lie down?" I asked with my robe open and facing Vand.

"Yes."

"Okay."

If I have to lie down, then I should take off my robe, right? I was wearing my dark blue underwear, and my skin color was highlighted even more. He said I was not ugly; my confidence was restored. Shit! He took it last night and returned it today. Sigh, am I at his mercy now?

"You can sit on my butt, I don't mind," it was, so he can massage me better! There is no other hidden agenda in there.

"If you say so." His voice did not change, and there was no hint of getting horny. Sigh. Was he practicing celibacy?

The oil was poured on my back, and the sticky liquid flowed in different directions. Vand's palm saved it and applied it from my shoulder down to my buttocks. Again, his rough hands made my heart flutter and ignited something inside me.

"Mmm, harder..."

His hand stopped for a second and directly pinched my back with his coarse hands. It was so good that I let out another moan, "Haa... right there. More." Of course, it was consciously and purposely done by yours truly.

The oil was slimy, and it was easy for his hands to slide anywhere on my back. "So good... mmm."

"Master..."

I feigned deafness and did not answer him. He was massaging my shoulder, releasing my stress. "Fuck! Harder, right there...haaa"

"Caesium."

He was calling my name; it seemed like I teased him too much again. Before I could answer him, he sat on my buttocks, and my eyes widened in surprise. I can feel it; something was poking me from behind. So, he could also feel horny?

Vand Mar Lunlin can be horny too?! I wanted to light fireworks to celebrate this legendary discovery. Does this mean I have a chance with him? He reacted to me, so I have, right? Right?!

While I was fighting with my positive and negative selves, Vand leaned on my ear and whispered, "Stop it."

It had a firm and authoritative tone. He was horny, but that does not mean he will touch me. It does not mean I have a chance. Alphas can feel arousal from any omega that seduces them, but some have strong self-control and do not give in to temptation.

"What did I do?" I sounded aggrieved. I know what I did, but a criminal never admits his mistakes! I'm a loser chasing after an alpha who does not like me, but I can't blame him since my ways of seducing him were... How should I say this? Uh, weird?

My question seemed to irritate him more, and Vand bit my shoulder without prior warning. It made me shiver. That bite contains emotion I could not understand. Why? Why is he doing this to me?

"Behave, Caesium."