Chapter 15: I'm satisfied

It was already unbearable. My body was itchy, and I wanted to scratch it... I want Vand to scratch that itch.

The concentrated scent of wood coming from Vand was directly hitting my nose. It was all over my body, covering me, courting me, and asking me to accept the mating invitation of the alpha. I have waited for this for so long.

The pheromone I was suppressing was let loose; both jasmine and wood scents lingered in the closed space inside the elevator. I can hear Vand's low growl and his tight grip on my waist. The movement of his chest, his heavy breathing, even the sweat forming in his body... All of it was arousing me.

"Darling, haa..." He was impatient. With each floor number appearing on the small box above our heads, Vand's growl increased, and his pheromone got stronger. My insides were churning, my stomach hurt, and my little Caesium was saluting and bumping into Vand's firm stomach.

The seconds felt like minutes, and it was frustrating.

Ding!

At the sound of the door opening comes Vand's heavy large footsteps. He was gripping me, wanting to shred my clothes, and pounced on me. "Bite me," he said, his voice low and hoarse, horny and impatient.

"Bite me, darling. Make it bleed."

My teeth landed on his shoulder as if it needed some kneading before my teeth could pierce through it. Marking the spot, I licked it like a cat licks his paw clean, "Yes, darling." The room seemed farther to reach, and the long hallway was making the time tick so slowly.

Licking Vand made me lose my rationality. I bared my little fangs and bit him in the very spot that I had licked. Little blood seeped out, the taste of rust going from my mouth down to my throat. It made me feel hot and more aroused. I know I want this alpha inside me now.

"Very good, darling. Drink it."

Alpha's blood can act as an aphrodisiac, causing heat to an omega. Some alphas use their blood to lure omegas into heat by mixing it into their drinks or simply kissing them and biting their lips.

After almost a lifetime, Vand reached the room. His hand was shaking while keying the card, and when the beep-beep sound alarmed, Vand kicked the door open and, with his left foot, slammed it closed.

"Darling, be ready. I won't be gentle."

That was the sexiest phrase I've heard. My alpha was so impatient to taste me that he couldn't control himself. "Caesium, my Caesium. My beloved omega," Vand throws me to the bed and tore his clothes into pieces, giving me a full view of his abs.

I lick my lips, looking at it, wanting to touch it, bite it, and scratch it. "Vand," he kneeled above me while unbuckling his belt, his crotch bulging, begging to be free from the piece of cloth imprisoning it.

"Touch it, stroke it, darling. Own it." Fuck! Vand's words were dirty, submissive, and consensual, but they kept making me horny: "It's wet because of you; touch it, my Caesium."

My hand went in, touching the tip with its pre-cum dripping, "mmm, so wet." Slowly, I moved my hand up and down, my eyes observing every expression that Vand was making. "Feel good?" he was biting his lips and his eyes fixed on me.

"Yes, darling. So good. Haa... so good," but it was not enough; I wanted him to feel even better, to keep wanting for my touch, and to remember only me. With my other hand, I held Vand at the waist as I sat straight and started playing with his nipples.

"Fuck! Darling, where did- "Wetting his nipples, I bit them gently and twirled my tongue on them, my hand still stroking him. I can feel my hole drenched, and it keeps twitching, asking Vand to enter, but... not now. I want to mess with Vand; I want him to beg for me, not me begging him.