Chapter 19: Affected into rut

It was a familiar voice. A voice I have known so well. I stopped on my track, pondering whether to continue going down or wait for them to finish before moving again. "Heard it?" I whispered in Vand's ear.

Vand nodded but was unperturbed.

"One more bite and I will punch you!"

It was good to make out on the emergency stairway; it was thrilling and spicy, but please, Luma? Who was he with? I never thought I could hear Luma in this voice. That unsociable beta had a lover in this company?!

I hope Hydro won't discover this; I pity the employee that he will fire if ever- "Mr. Wenfri, are you a dog?!"

What? Mr. who? Wenfri? I'm sure it was not Silver, and of course not me either... it won't be, Father, right? I looked at Vand with a curious eye, and he smiled at me, seeing how much I wanted to know who that was.

"Just take a peek," he mouthed.

Unable to control my hungry, curious ass, I slowly went closer to the stairs and bent my head a little. The staircase had a blind spot from where I was standing. I had to adjust myself a little so I could see the other person better.

The other man was facing his back towards me, but Luma's side was clear to me. I moved some more, and there I saw something I should not have seen: Luma had his pants lowered with my brother, Hydro, giving him a hand job!

Some things were meant to be undiscovered. Really!

It was not good to be curious all the time. Yes, I should change this attitude of mine. I move my body to face Vand, and in a very low voice, I ask, "How did they become this close?"

I mean, Hydro had bruises here and there, and Luma was avoiding him. With what Hydro is doing now, Luma can easily escape his grasp. He killed several dangerous people; Hydro was just an ant he could kill with a pinch, but Luma was making empty threats right now.

Does this mean my brother successfully woe Luma?!

Vand was amused, looking at my face, twitching, sometimes smiling, sometimes shocked. "Let them be; we have our own relationship to work on."

Well, he was right. Sigh. I just wish I could erase Luma's aroused face from my mind.

"Vand, is that you? Is Caesium with you?"

I was startled by Hydro's voice. It was hoarse but authoritative; again, my eyes were fixed on Vand in a panic, but Vand patted my head as if saying that it was okay.

"Yes, Master."

"En. Lock the door when you leave." Hydro ended it with a snicker. It was obvious that the snicker was not for us, and that door was for one purpose—so no one would disturb them.

They could have gone to a hotel! So stingy!

"What do you mean, close?! Stop it, urgh... haa... hy- hydro... haa." Oh, fuckers! Why do I have to hear Luma moaning?! Hydro, you beast!

I grabbed Vand's hand and quickly opened the door. "Hydro, you animal!" I said and slammed the door hard. What trick did he use to get Luma? I was panting and gasping for breath as we ran towards the elevator.

I was still holding Vand's hand, and when we entered the elevator, my alpha pulled me to him and kissed me, placing my hand in his crotch. "You're hard?!!"

It was this easy to arouse him! I should have played porn in front of him before!

"En. I'm hard, darling." After Vand told me that he was my mate, he was releasing his pheromone to me anytime he wanted. Now, in this enclosed space, he was leaking his pheromones to let me know that he wanted to mate with me.

"We're on the elevator," I said, my voice cracking.

"I know, darling. I know. Just kiss me..." It was Hydro's fault! Vand continues to kiss me, guiding my hand as he strokes the bulging thing hidden under his pants. "Haa... Hydro's pheromones were so strong."

What? So, it was because he got affected by Hydro's pheromones?

When an alpha leaked his pheromones, not only the omega was affected but also the other alphas. There were two results if the alpha was affected: one was them being forced to submit to that alpha's pheromone, or it could induce their rut.

At this point, Vand was affected by Hydro's mating pheromone, making him aroused. For alphas of lower rank, they could have been in a rut now, but Vand was an SS alpha, so he only felt a little horny in his body.

Of course, he could still control himself, but why control when your omega was right in front of you?

"... aren't you an SS a-alpha?"

His hand gripped my hand tighter and parted from my lips. "I am darling, but with your pheromone and you next to me, how can I not be affected?"

I was speechless.

"Don't worry, I won't touch you here." Well, thank you, sir. Thank you for being considerate to me. "... I can still wait until we reach the car." Well... Should I start praying now? I won't be eaten alive, right?

Ding!

I wonder how we always end up in the elevator before we undress each other. Is there any pattern here that I do not know about? Vand was clasping my hand and pulling me with him as we walked towards the car.

It was fortunate that the place we parked was a little dim and our car was tinted. "Darling, ride me." Oh, Mama Mia! He said to ride him... yes, sir!

The doors in the back seat were locked, and the outside was quiet. It was dark, and the atmosphere was right. Leaning on the chair, Vand was already red, and a low growl was coming out of him. His fingers sank into my arm while holding me.

But the ride he was asking for was never given to him. I kneeled in front of him, swiftly unbuckled his belt, and let out his enormous weapon, greeting me with a drippy pre-cum. "Haa, darling... so wild, so wild."

Vand grabbed my hair as my tongue was twirling the tip, wetting it. With my head moving up and down, Vand's moaning increased in volume, and his pheromones thickened: "Fuck! Darling, you're getting better at this."

Of course, I practiced with the dildo I have after you told me I am clumsy; my jaw practically hurt for days! It's payback time now.

"Faster, darling... Caesium... haaa," I can feel his legs tensing, his hands grabbing me, getting tighter and tighter. When I looked up, I saw him brushing up his hair while licking his fangs. He looked so damn sexy!

I want him to beg me, ah! I really want Vand to beg me, but how can I do it? I better ask Novy about it. "Come here, darling." Vand pulled me up, laid my face flat on the chair, pulled my pants down, and licked me from behind.

I was surprised, but before I could tell him to stop, his tongue had already entered my hole.

"So delicious," Vand said, and I can't speak anymore. It was so good that I was shivering. I almost cum just him licking me.

"Darling, let's make babies."