Chapter 11: Beg under me

The steps I took from the door to the bed felt so long and painful. My heart was pounding like crazy; I couldn't hear the people talking around me. There was only the loud beating of my heart and the sweat that was rolling down my back and temple.

Some memories flash in my mind one after another. The first time he was introduced as my bodyguard, he was glowing so much that I couldn't take my eyes off him. The beautiful smile on his face and the little crease in his brows when I did not shake his hand.

The first time he called my name so sweetly and later on with his cold, unbothered voice, the first time we were chased when he protected me using his body as a shield without thinking twice, he hid me under his arms the moment an exhibitionist opened his trench coat.

He had done so much for me, but all I saw was him bullying me and disobeying me and my one-sided love. Please let it not be him. My heart won't be able to take it.

When I saw the face of the person lying on the bed, I breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank god it's not him." Tears that were held in my eyes fell. I looked around and found Vand in the corner, looking at me with worry.

"What do you mean it-"

With my feet having their thoughts, I ran towards Vand and hugged him with all the remaining energy in my body. I was trembling to see him in perfect condition. I was honestly afraid that it was him. "You're safe. You're safe." I held his face and kissed him. I am thankful he was okay.

"Ahem!"

Oh. I forgot there were people inside. No! My brothers were inside, as was my father! Heavens, they will not separate me from Vand, right? I mean, we are not in a dog-blood drama for that to happen, so they will be understanding, right?

Vand pinched my cheeks and smiled at me. Oh. He can smile, and he looks so good when he does. "Chief was hurt while protecting Silver."

I saw Silver's paled face and his fist clenched as he looked at Chief Zlato, and the chief was... caressing Silver's hand?! What the fuck is happening here? Is this the time to reveal the relationships? What a grand way to do it!

"... turns out Chief was Silver's boyfriend," Vand whispered in my ears, and I turned my head to look at him in shock. Wow! So, Chief can feel romantic feelings too. You really can't judge a book by its cover. This is why Silver was beyond happy when Father told us to stay at home! Such a sly fox.

"I'm fine. This is only a scratch."

"What scratch?! You were bleeding so much!" Silver was holding his tears while biting his lips. He can't win the chief, of course. He knew how to assess danger. If the chief went to the hospital, he might be targeted there, and Silver would erupt, causing more injury than cure.

Besides, the chief was only grazed by a bullet in his arms. It was no big deal of an injury! Mine was even longer than the chief's injury.

"Silver."

"No, call me honey. I don't know who Silver is." Such a baby. Chief won't become a weak-hearted and softhearted man for Silver, right? Even if he was angry and even if the chief was injured, he still wanted the chief to coax him. What a bastard.

"Honey," Bleurgh! No! Please bring back the innocent, fierce, and grumpy Chief Zlato. I can't handle this one, saying honey to my brother. His beautiful image crumbled in my mind. The world is ending. Humanity can't be saved.

"Should we leave?" I whispered to Vand. This feels like we were intruding on their privacy, and my brother was not even shy about doing all this in front of his father! Well, I guess I'm the same. Haha, we're brothers after all. Ahem.

"Let them; we still have to talk after the chief calms Silver." What a heavy responsibility to take. Calming Silver will take all our chief's original characters away. Imagine working and coaxing your boyfriend at the same time. No, imagine your boyfriend being your boss.

Wait, I am also Vand's boss, and he... was also coaxing me while working, though he was doing it with a different style. Damn! We're so shameless.

"Sit down and let me use your lap as a pillow." Bleurgh... I want to go out, seriously. "Don't frown, okay? I'm fine." Chief took Silver's hand to his lips and kissed it. My father and Hydro were looking away, talking to the doctor.

I bet they were just trying to avoid seeing such a scene!

"Who do you think is the bottom?" Vand moved closer to my ears and whispered, "Not sure, but between you and me, it will be you." I'm sorry, chief, but I can't sympathize with you today, for I have been giggling inside me.

"Can't it be you?" I teased.

"Darling, trust me. It's going to be you begging under me."

Yes! Yes, I'm willing to beg. I'm willing to be under you, pounded, and bitten. I will voluntarily spread my legs to welcome you, and I will gladly ride you... ahem! That got me excited for a moment.

We haven't even formalized our relationship! What bottom, what begging?! Humph!

"I haven't answered you yet; stop dreaming." I can feel Hydro's piercing gaze from time to time, and I bet he wanted to snatch me away from Vand if only there was no urgent situation. Silver was sitting on the bed with the chiefs leaning on him. His four limbs were crossed on the chief's body, as if Zlato would run away if he let go. Tsk. What a sight.

"We received an update that it was Van Ale's brother that caused the commotion inside the company." The chief had a pale face; it was obvious that he was in pain, but he was still doing his work. If I were Silver, I would take Chief away and lock him in a room so he could recuperate.

"Van Ale was a minor family of the Van Dale, so we can deduce it to Van Dale's doing it." Chief surprisingly glanced at me and then looked at my father. "Before they got caught, they said that third young master beat up Azul."

Oh. I was caught.

I was wearing a mask! How did they know?!

"A video was shown when the third young master and his friend beat Azul in a room. They were only collecting debt, they said." The chief then let out a sigh and added, "They also said that the third young master's friend was in Yvon's hand."

"What?!" shocking but not shocking at all. Huh, Novy was caught too. I'm sorry, father. I'm sorry, bothers. I'm sorry, my soon-to-be lover, but that psycho was my only friend, and I have to save him!

I was about to ask if Zlato knew where they hid Novy, but suddenly my phone rang. It also stops my father, who was about to speak. It was Luma. My heart was throbbing again. There were a lot of happenings today, giving me heart attacks one after another. "Luma?"

"We got Novy; he was unconscious."

"What about Yvon?"

"Yvon, he... was holding Novy." Luma's voice was exhausted, and the calmness was gone. "He won't give up Novy even after we beat him."

"Crazy! Was Novy beaten until he fainted?!"

"Caesium, Uhm..." What was so hard to say? Was Novy in a serious situation? A life-and-death kind of thing?! "They were doing BDSM when we barged in. Novy fainted out of embarrassment."

Oh.

Psycho.

Total psycho!!!