Chapter 10: My Omega

"They were safe. Chief used the secret passage to let them out. They will be home in a while." This was one of the times that I was thankful my family was overly paranoid when it came to safety.

In every company, we have had two passages, one for the employee and one for us. Nobody knew the second passage except us and the few trusted security personnel. The same goes for the employee's passage. This passage will only be used if there is no way out.

"Only the eight on the top floor were targeted, so employees were able to get out. For other information, we have to wait for the chief to come."

I had no idea what happened to Novy, and my family was in danger. What do I need to do? Things happened all at once, giving us no time to breathe. I'm worried about Novy, and I'm also worried about my family. I will shred him to pieces if I see him again. Sigh. I hope he's fine.

Kring! Kring!

"Luma? Any news about Novy?"

Luma was silent for a while and seemed to be battling between reason and reality. "He was last seen in the vicinity of Van Dale's house and has never been out since then." Luma's voice was calm but a little shaky. We're going there now."

"I'll go with you!" Novy went there for me. Ah, things happened again because of me. I am such bad luck to others.

"No. I will save my brother; just save your family. If Van Dale is behind the attack on your company, then we have the same enemy, but if not, don't even bother."

Luma was always harsh in his words, with no filter, and blunt. Maybe because he was anti-social, his skills were not honed, but he couldn't leave Novy alone. He still cared about his brother. So Luma is still human after all.

"Let me help."

"I will call you if we get an update on Novy." The call ended with Luma's firm decision. Vand was standing in front of me, waiting for me to speak, but what should I say? That my friend might have been kidnapped by Van Dale?

"Vand," but he did not ask me; instead, he embraced me and kissed me on the head, comforting me in his way. For sure, he was dying to ask me, or maybe he just didn't care about this thing at all. Maybe when he said to accept him as my alpha, it was only superficial and not that deep, unlike my admiration for him.

"Everything will be all right, darling." It was so natural of him to call me darling now. Why not, honey? Baby? Or my love? Darling sounds so cringe-worthy coming from him. What are we?

"En."

"I will call you when your brothers arrive, okay? Calm yourself first." Vand's tone was of coaxing a child; was he aware of it, or was he doing it on purpose? What he asked me in the car before, I haven't answered yet, but he was already acting like my alpha.

"Darling," Vand rubbed my gland, which surprised me. Glands were very private. It was equal to the private parts that only a lover should touch. Only the accepted alpha can sniff it, lick it, rub it, and bite it. He leaned closer to me, sniffed me close to my nape, and gently bit me.

My weakened limbs turned even more wobbly. I slumped my body on him, surrendering in an instant. Even if there were still questions in my mind, I couldn't help but indulge in this opportunity. He licked the part he had bitten and, with a low, hoarse voice, called out my name, "Caesium."

I love how my name sounds coming from his mouth; it sounds so sexy and seductive. I felt like being stripped naked just by his voice, caressing me gently in every nook of my body and leaving marks on it.

"Caesium," he bit my earlobe, murmuring my name. "Darling." He kissed me on my temple and looked me straight in the eyes. "Who's your alpha?"

"Y- you," I answered as my body heated up and the wolf inside me screamed for more. I am begging for his touch, his scent that I have not yet smelled, and his love. He wasn't using his pheromones, yet I am weak in his touch. I wish I had known that it was this great to be caressed by someone you like.

"En. I am your alpha," he kissed me on the lips and bit the lower lip as he parted his lips from mine, "you're my omega." He kissed me again, this time with his tongue and his thumb rubbing my gland. It was so erotic and passionate; it was gentle but aggressive; it was careful and loving.

Vand caressed me with care, not giving me a reason to feel afraid. "I'm yours, darling."

He enveloped me with his two arms, tightly securing me while kissing me hard and hungry. But his hands never wandered lower than my back. He kept it respectful; he kept it within boundaries.

He took me into his arms with both my legs crossed at his waist, walking towards the bed. As he laid me down, he whispered, "Rest up, my Caesium." He tucked me under the blanket and kissed me on the forehead. "I'll be back."

His warmth remained, and I was still in a trance, but the cause of it all was gone. Oh. Fucker! I'm not a child to be tucked in bed always! You should strip me, bare me naked, and pounce on me!

"Stupid alpha," I mumbled under the sheets as I cursed him over and over in my mind. Always doing what he wants, we should clear whatever we have first before kissing me!

Going back to important matters, I wonder what Novy did after we parted after the event with Azul; he had not contacted me. I was so used to his lack of action, especially when you are on a mission and communication with other people is not allowed except with the boss.

This is to ensure that the identities of the assassins are kept hidden. I hope he is safe. That guy is the only friend I acknowledge.

My door had not been opened for an hour now, and Vand said that Father and Hydro would be back in a minute. It was already more than an hour after he said it. Did they arrive? My gut was telling me that they did.

Changing my clothes, I slowly went out of my room and went to the security room. I had to pretend to be walking casually, or they would see on the camera that I was sneaking. I was like a thief in my own house.

Passing through the kitchen, I took a piece of bread and a bottle of juice while glancing at the camera. Sigh, forget it. No matter what I do, I can't avoid it. There was a camera every ten meters, anyway.

So, I decided to walk directly to the security room, but it was silent—not even a maid on the way. What is happening? When I opened the room, there were only three guards there, and they were sweating when they saw me.

"Where is Silver?"

They look at each other as if pondering whether to tell me or not. "In Master Hydro's room."

Sensing that something was wrong based on their expression, I ran to the room, and outside I heard a voice saying, "He needs to be brought to the hospital!" It was Silver's voice.

I was so cold that fear crept into my heart. No. Nobody from my family should die; they can't! I hastily opened the door and saw people encircling a person in the bed, but Silver, Hydro, and Father were there, standing too. They were okay, so who was lying in bed?

No! Not him, right?

There was so much blood on the floor, my heart was palpitating. don't. Not him, please.