Chapter 5: Care for a drink?

He expects me to behave after biting me, and after that thing poked me? Why did he even bite me in the first place? Did he not know that an alpha biting an omega is a form of flirting? What did he expect me to do now?

"O-okay." Oh. I'm so lame.

I kept my eyes closed to distract myself. I counted sheep in my head and thought of worms and cute animals, but the image of Vand's bulging thing hidden in his pants kept appearing in my mind.

It was huge.

Fuck! It was huge!

Will it hurt or make my mouth numb if I try to... can I take it? Should I find dildos with his size and practice with them? Ah, but it won't be the same, right?

"Am I... not ugly? Really?" My voice was a little muffled because of the pillow in my face. I can feel my face getting hot, and my senses are telling me that I'm blushing hard.

"Yes."

"Am I... sexy?" I can ask more, right? Will he indulge me?

"Yes."

He did, and he said I'm sexy. Goodness, my heart was about to explode in happiness. This alpha has its grasp on me. He was my type, after all. If he realizes it, I might get my heart killed instantly.

"Will you... kiss me?" I can feel my body heat up, my face reddened, my stomach hurt, and my head dizzy. I was like a pure innocent omega, asking his crush if he had a crush on him too. Sigh, bury me now!

Vand did not answer me; instead, he stood up and closed the bottle of ointment, putting it in the drawer. Yeah, I should have not asked him. It was so wrong of me to bite more than I could chew.

What now? I was rejected again. Shameless!

"Caesium." Vand sat beside me and turned my body to face him. His face was serious, and there was no hint of lust at all as if the horny alpha with a bulging crotch from a while ago was not him.

"Yes?" and here I am, bitten by my own words again, acting pitiful like a chick drenched in rain.

"You are lovely and sexy, and anyone would love you," he said, but I don't understand why he said it. "Don't degrade yourself by kissing anyone available."

Oh. Fuck you!

It was only because of you that I asked! How could I casually ask a random alpha to kiss me?! I am not that desperate! Was he thinking of me this way? It hurts, but then again, I did it to myself.

"Leave." I will never talk to Vand again.

"Are you angry?" He did not move; he was still sitting there looking at me. "Is Master feeling bad because of what I said?" Glad he knew. I'm glad he is aware!

"Then I should appease my master." Again, with his swift move, Vand kissed me on the forehead, leaving me surprised. What was his deal?! Was he playing games with me?!

"What-"

Before I could ask, he gave me another kiss on the cheeks and the nose and asked, "Is Master feeling okay now?"

Okay? Who would be okay in this situation? I felt so petty! "What's your game?"

Vand rubbed my face and looked at me... lovingly? Did I see it right? "It's not a game, just doing what the master asks." And his head dropped, making his lips touch mine. It was soft, sweet, and smelled like wood. So, refreshing.

It was only our lips touching with him leading the movement, but he never let his tongue invade me. It was giving an ice cream without toppings, "Master should rest now."

He left after saying it. I felt even more petty and pathetic instead of giggling inside. I finally tasted that lips but it left a bitter taste.

I bet he was playing with me. I bet he was laughing at me and insulting me in his mind. He must be sneering at my actions and words, even the obvious seduction; he must have hated me. When I ask him, he won't do it; when I don't ask him, he will do it. Calling me master but acting oppositely on it.

It was still early; why do you want me to rest? It was still morning! You boring alpha!

In the end, I still fell asleep and woke up at four in the afternoon. I called for a simple snack and put a "do not disturb" sign outside my room. I had to prepare for tonight's mission. My heart was aching, but I got to do what I had to do.

At six in the evening, I prepared my things and tampered with the CCTV in my window and front of the house. It will automatically return to normal when I leave the gate and will be tampered with again when I'm back. I can't leave it tampered with, or nobody will notice someone sneaking into the house.

At seven, I left the house with no problem. It went smoothly, leaving through the window and tip-toeing my way in the high walls. I'm so glad I took the training seriously, or I wouldn't have been able to climb the high walls here.

Novy was waiting outside with his tinted car. We planned to meet each other in the hotel, but this omega was so worried that he decided to pick me up instead. Anyway, it was faster this way.

"Ohh. looking good," he said while flashing his little fang. It was cute when he smiled like this, but it looked creepy if he was showing it while firing his gun. This little omega was creepy; he was my friend, but sometimes I didn't know him. Haha... funny.

"You look so good too; how's London?"

Novy was still living in London; that's where the majority of the mission was. Most powerful people pay to assassinate other powerful people; whoever has the most money gets to play with human lives. So sad.

"So-so... still snowing. I met your ex-boyfriend, by the way." I was not interested at all. That guy was a beta; though he was lovely and nice, he was too good for me. I mean, my family was already spoiling me, so a boyfriend who could tame me was better.

Thinking about it, a face came to mind. Sigh, he doesn't even want me.

"En. Whatever."

"Haha... so rude. Oxy was a good guy; he said he would come to Australia to see you." The car started, and the top roof opened slowly, letting the cold air slap our faces. It was good seeing Novy again and his creepy smile.

"What?!" What the hell? It was a clean breakup. Why would he want to see me?

"Just talk to him, or do you want me to dispose of him?" Oh. So scary. There is not enough reason to get rid of a person. This omega was addicted to killing.

"Nah. Let him be..." Oxy, this was all I could do for you. Thank me for your life.

Arriving at the hotel, we went out of the car in white tuxedos with masks on our faces. There is a masquerade ball for young elites of both sub-genders. Balls, parties, or meetings were other terms for simply getting laid. An orgy, if I may say so.

The ball was fancy, screaming money on all sides. Hordes of omegas with their thin waists were everywhere, and arrogant alphas had two or three of them in their arms. It is such a vulgar and pathetic sight to see.

There is no time to grovel over it, for we have our eyes locked on our target, Azul.

"Honey, care for a drink?"