50

P/S: Gore description in this chapter.

3rd's POV

The room where the person was contained turned into a literal prison cell. It became almost a torture chamber that reeks of bloodlust. The pungent smell was iron thick and nauseating.

The wooden chair that was supposed to keep the prisoner bound was wrecked and reduced into pieces.

Only the last ray of the welcoming sunset was the remaining light source that illuminates the room.

The unsettling scene added to the dark and irksome atmosphere made it difficult for the petite mafioso to remain conscious. His breathing becomes rapid and unsteady.

Chuuya blindly grasped the arm that was gripping his wrist and pressed it lightly. He smelled the mix of sweat and blood coming strongly from the person.

Why did the person who he painstakingly tries to protect ended up in abominable state?

With panted, painful breaths he spoke. "I'm sorry...I--I didn't mean to take long."

The ginger needs to endure the powerful force of gravity that is heavily weighing upon him. He couldn't even keep his footing and was forced to half-kneel in front of the person's existence. Still, he braces himself altogether. He can't pass out now.

His wrist was eventually released. The place that was touched is now hot and tingling. The mark on his skin already left a bruise. "That doesn't change the fact that you came late."

The mafioso slowly found himself stepping back. He needed to keep some distance. He instinctively feels the deadly presence will devour him. "It took me some time to--to figure where you are."

He heard the person scoffed, as if mocking him. He instantly lowered his gaze. The surrounding was dark but for some reason the mafioso felt those dark ruby eyes are clearly fixed on him. And he couldn't find himself to meet them. Not with those judging stares. He feels defenseless. Exposed. Guilty.

"Well this is a price for not being on time." He heard the sound of heels turned and passed behind his back. With a sudden click, the room was filled with bright light.

What the ginger saw concluded everything. A horrible nightmare he didn't wish to see.

The room is painted with dark red. From the ceiling to the walls, all are stained with dried blood. Mangle limbs are scattered on the room in a pool of blood. The corpse was beyond recognition. Broken bones disconnected from torn flesh of what looked like arms and legs. A shattered rib cage with all of the smashed internal organs are on the bloody floor.

The ginger even stepped on what seemed to be an eyeball. He glanced at the person who was visibly amused poking a hollow muscular organ resembling a heart. The person was even using a wrecked cane for his heartless entertainment.

The horrid and inhumane scene became unbearable. The bloodshed in front of his eyes is too much to take. The ginger felt his gut swirled and abruptly threw up.

Chuuya clutched on his stomach as he wiped the stench from his mouth and looked at the person reproachfully. Disappointment was written in his cerulean eyes. "What have you done, Ren?" He finally uttered the person's name.

"Exactly, what he told me he would do to you. Too bad there's no dog to eat his dead rotten body." The voice held no remorse.

The young man was covered with blood. His clothes were soaked with the bloody iron stench. The crimson marks on his face, neck and arms are now clearly visible on the light.

There's still some fresh blood oozing from his eyes, nose, ears and mouth though the person didn't pay much attention to them. Ren focus was entirely on the dead stricken face of his 'guardian'.

"I also have a lovely present for you. " From the mess of scattered organs he grabbed the most hideous thing that made the executive shuddered, his blood run boiled. "I made sure to make the brain in his head intact. Surprisingly, his skull is too thick."

The young man swing the severed head in the air in pure amusement, his eyes glistened in delight.

"Put. It. Down. " The mafioso gnashed his teeth. The person finally lost his sanity and he couldn't help but to blame himself. "I SAID PUT THAT THING DOWN, REN!" He repeated as he shot a glare on the young man.

"You don't have to raise your voice, Chuuya. It was the f*king clown's fault, he ended up miserably. " He finally tossed the disfigured part and let it rolled somewhere.

The ginger pulled himself together and briskly walked to the person who's now going to be the source of his endless pain and problems. He grabbed the person's hand. "You need to get out of here."

"I haven't found the mastermind of this deadly charade. I still need to see the face of the b*stard before we go." Ren squeezed the hand of his guardian and entwined them with his. Chuuya felt the surrounding heavy force dissipated. The gravity that was weighing him down instantly vanished...and so is his ability. He can no longer feel it again. He was back to his current frail and weakened state.

The impact took an instant effect on his body but he chose not to falter. He got this psycho to take care of.

"That's not the thing you should prioritize right now! If they find you here, they will surely capture you. You need to go now." The petite mafioso stated with seriousness.

The executive felt his hand being gripped firmly. "Well, you'll be coming with me. There's no way you won't. We can't be separated from each other for too long. You already experienced the aftermath of that. And besides...I'm a part of you."

The attempt negotiation was already an endgame in the very beginning and the petite mafia can't even retort back for all the words speak of the truth.

"Okay. Let's do that." The ginger stated with a sigh  of resignation.

The young man blinked twice and looked at his guardian with disbelief. "You're going with me? That easy?" He narrowed his eyes. "Is this your way of 'containing' me?"

"Believe anything you want with that twisted side of thinking. But I'm doing this because I don't want you to cause havoc and destruction to the city. This is only a one time thing, Ren." The ginger reminded. "And If you demand an answer to your question, then yes I am. I am capable of that. I am your 'vessel'."

Chuuya was so done with of all these sh*ts. The thing he vows to keep secret will eventually lead to create a huge ordeal.

He can't always tame the embodiment of doom and destruction.