18

A/N: Belated happy b-day to our petite mafioso (4/29)🥳🎊🎂...thanks for the 500+ views. 🙏

Dazai's POV

The chibi has been dead silent for a while. Of course, he never once consider my statement a possibility.It definitely not crossed his mind at all. Such naivety.

I poked his cheek. "Oi, chibi~~"

He didn't even bother and just scoffed. "I...I don't want to...I don't want to think about it..." Right now, he's in a state of denial.

"I suggest you better think of all the possibilities. Consider a lot of options. It's whether you choose to stay, find the perpetrator, or leave the PM definitely."

Next thing happened was unexpected.

"I---NO!...NO!...SHUT UP!.." The chibi suddenly became hysterical and bursted crying. He hastily turned around and started throwing punches at me.

"Oi Chuuya! Stop! Your hands!" I could now see the blood oozing from the IV drip.

"YOU DIPSH*T!...WHAT DO YOU EVEN KNOW?!..YOU'RE NOT EVEN THERE!..." He's choking between sobs, heaving.

I gripped both of his wrists to stop him but then he started kicking with his feet. Incoherent words escaping from his thin paled lips. He completely snapped.

"Chuuya, calm down! You completely misunderstood! That's not what I'm---"

"I DON'T CARE!...YOU KNOW WHAT?!...JUST---JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!...LET ME GO!"

With the state he's in, I'm sure my words won't pass through. It was a miscalculation on my part. I didn't mean to put him into---

3rd's POV

"Oi Dazai! We suddenly heard some screams. What's happening here?!" The uptight blond idealist suddenly barged from the door followed by almost all of the ADA members.

Stomping with her heels, the doctor went ahead. "My God, what happened here?" Surely, Yosano was not very pleased to what she saw happening inside her beloved infirmary.

"I'm sorry about this, Yosano-sensei. But could you remove the IV immediately." Dazai then requested.

The doctor hastily went to the struggling ginger. "Hold him firmly." She then eyed at the weretiger."Atsushi-kun, I need your ability to be put to use now."

"Yes, sensei!" The silver-haired dashed towards the bedside with transformed tiger limbs.

"LET GO!..WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!!!..LET GO OF ME!" The ginger keeps lashing out trying to break free from their strong holds. There's a clear fear from his eyes. Dazai instantly covered the chibi's eyesight.

"Everything will be fine. Yosano-sensei is going to remove the IV drip from your hand to prevent you from injuring yourself."

The other members gaped in silence. The two people in the room where in such an absolute mess. They could see the mix of panic and worry through the brunet's eyes. This never happened. Like never. While the once domineering mafioso acts like a completely insane person.

"What's happening to Chuuya-san, onii-sama?" Naomi who was behind her brother was confused about the situation.

The orangehead couldn't answered. He's also in the same boat.

"Tanizaki, better go back in the meeting room together with your sister and Kyouka." The blond instructed. "We'll handle it from here.

"I understand, Kunikida-san." The orangehead tugged his sister together with Kyouka and gave one look of concern to the brunet detective before exiting.

Sooner they were able to remove the IV drip and injected some drug to calm the ginger. It's not a matter of time when they saw Chuuya's breathing back to normal. The brunet removed his hand from covering the mafioso's eyes and examined him.

"Yosano-sensei, how come his not opening eyes?" Everyone in the room could feel the hint of worry within those words, still they chose to turn a blind eye. This is not the time for that.

"Relax, Dazai. It's the effect of the sedative that I gave him. You don't want him to lash out again, do you? And I don't want him to turn my infirmary to an absolute chaos."

The brunet let out a sigh of relief and slumped on the near chair. "Thanks, Yosano-sensei."

"You owe me an expensive wine and an errand." The doctor stated with a wicked grin.

"Yes, yes. Anything for the good doctor~~"

The eyeglasses detective who was all quiet watching and deducing what happened got a chair and dragged it to where the brunet is. He then sat on it comfortably while starting to munch some chips.

"So...I guess, Mr. Fancy Hat finally exploded."

"Ranpo-san..." The blond eyed at the munching detective to at least prevent him from talking.

The brunet just waved his hand off. "It's okay, Kunikida-kun."

"I somehow probably get what happened but would you mind explaining it to the others?" The greatest detective simply stated.

"He doesn't usually lose himself like this. He's always been a short-tempered chibi but this never happened. Yes, he had moments of being in a state of agony and pain. But that's an after effect whenever he uses corruption. This is entirely different." The brunet voice was deep and low. He had his eyes fix on the floor without turning an eye to the people around him.

"Did something happen before Mr. Executive turned fer---fell into this state?" The doctor asked. She did manage to select her words carefully, which is undeniably out of her character.

"I triggered something into him. It's my fault. I'm sorry about this." Now that left all people in the room with a shocked expressions on their faces. This is seriously illegal.

For they know, well all of them implicitly came to understand, that their lazy detective doesn't have the sincere word "sorry" in his vocabulary.

The idealist was the first to snap out from the massive shock they received, with him breaking a pen as a diversion. He momentarily cleared his throat. "We can talk about this later. But now, let's focus on the visitor that will come at exactly ten minutes."

"Visitor?" The brunet tilted his head.

"A visitor who came to get Nakahara-san."