05

Chuuya's POV

"Oi Chuuya!"

F*ck! Why the hell hearing him said my name from that shitty mouth makes me even more pissed?!

I turned back not looking directly at the bandaged freak.

"Yes, that's me. But I don't know you." I turned around and hastened my steps. I so don't want to talk with the waste of space right now. I don't want to remember...

As I reached my hand to grabbed the door holder an arm suddenly pulled me.

"Do you think with that short legs of yours you can escaped me?"

D*mn him and his skinny long legs!!! And excuse me I don't have short legs d*mn it! His is just way too long!

"Let go of me." I still managed to compose myself. I'm not the very person I am years ago. I've outgrown.

"Eh?~~~" He blinked twice and seems rather amused. I really want to punch that smug face right now."Okay?You did manage to work on your temper. I'll give you a point for that Chibi."

"My arm please."

"Pfft!" The sh*tty mackerel laughed himself out loud to the point that almost everyone going in and out of the doorway started looking at us.

I yanked myself from him. This piece of bandages never changed.

"Stop causing ruckus in the hospital. It's against the hospital rules and protocols. Now if you don't mind, I want to take my leave in silent."

He stopped teary eyed from his laughing session."Oi, oi not Kunikida-kun. You don't want to add another label from your name, do you?"

"I really don't know what you're talk---"

"Chuu-chan!!!"

Nghnn...f*ck! To think another disastrous man appeared!

*sigh*

"Alec-sensei..."I smiled and paid respect to the approaching silvered-haired man.

"Are you going home?Surely you didn't forget our appointment."

Right. I made my plan to go home early that I almost forgot to stop by at his clinic for a monthly check-up.

This day couldn't get any better to think I have to deal with both of them right now.

"Chuu-chan?" I jolted thinking his face is way closer to mine.

"I didn't!" I stepped back a bit.

"Hmm..." He squinted his amethyst eyes as if examining me. "Lie."

Busted!

"My apology, sensei." This is way too embarrassing.

He just smiled. "I don't mind you forgetting. But I don't like it when you miss your check-up. Mori-sensei even asked me to take care of you. I can't break that promise."

Is he trying to make me guilty or something?

"Ahem!Oi, Chibi..."

Tch! The bandaged b*stard is still here!

"Your acquaintance?" The doctor directed his gaze to the beanpole.

"No, Alec-sensei. He's---"

"His partner. I'm this Chibi's partner." The freak just cut me off!

They both looked at each other. Somehow I felt the atmosphere became heavy.

"I see." The doctor turned his gaze and looked at me. "Chuu-chan..." He smiled before suddenly pulling me towards him.

"Whoah!" That action quite surprised me. The doctor looks scary right now!

"Let's go take your monthly check-up at my clinic. It's running late and I know you don't want to miss your dinner. Oh, maybe I can give you a ride after. Yeah, that's it."

I couldn't care less to respond and just let the doctor dragged me. At least he managed to take me away from the sh*tty mackerel.

Dazai's POV

I stood there as they both walked away from me.

I didn't fail to notice how that sly hand went on the Chibi's  tiny waist.

Tch! That stinky doctor is no good.

I noticed his presence way earlier when the chibi and I started conversing. He just found his perfect time to interrupt us.

I reached my phone and dialled someone as I exited the hospital.

Three seconds and he picked up my call.

"Akutagawa, it's me."

"Dazai-san?" He sounded surprise.

"I have a mission for you. Give me the latest information about the Chibi and run a background check on the stinky doctor who happens to stick around him like a slug."

Yeah, right a slug. That maybe is the reason that sly doctor is with him right now. Since they came from the same specie.

"You mean Chuuya-san and Alec-sensei?" So he knows.

"Exactly.You have one week. Hand me your report at ADA."

"But Dazai-san---"

"If you can do that, I'll give you a tip to defeat Atsushi-kun." A lie I made up, of course.

He took his time and finally answered. "I'll see what I can do."

"Yes, yes. I'm looking forward to it Akutagawa-kun~~~" I ended the call and headed towards the Armed Detective Agency.

I put a cotton balls in both my ears as preparation. I slowly opened the door.

"DAZAI!!!"

Yup, he still has the energy even if the day is almost finish.

"Aiyo, Kunikida-kun~~~Gentle with my ear drums please~~"

"IT'S ALREADY 5:48 IN THE AFTERNOON! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU RUN OFF TO?!!DO YOU THINK YOU COULD ALWAYS SLACK OFF?!!" He's quite raging mad, as expected from an uptight person like him.

"Now, now, Kunikida-san. Maybe Dazai-san had something to do. I think we should hear his explanation first."

"Yes~~yes~~~as expected from my protegé, Atsushi-kun. He truly understand me~~."

"Nghnn...whatever." My partner finally calm down and straightened his pair of eyeglasses. "This better be good, or I'll throw you off the window."