13

Chuuya's POV

I was awaken from the small ray of light coming from the window. I squinted my eyes trying to adjust my vision.

F*ck! Don't tell me I didn't even close the curtain properly last night!

As I slowly regained my senses, I started to feel something heavy around my waist.

An arm wrapped with bandages.

...

...

...

My eyes went wide open when I realized what state I am in!

I started to remember now! This is definitely not my house!

And why the hell I'm lying with this waste of space of all people?!!

F*ck this! And f*ck this horrifying position!!!

I tried to break away from the sh*tty mackerel but I couldn't. His still asleep, but what's with the strong grip?!

"Oi, wake up...you bandaged freak!" I felt his arm tighten even  more.

F*ck it!!! He's seriously trying to kill me!! My bones are going to break!!

"Seriously, if your not going to wake up. I swear you're gonna get it." The culprit remained still.

F*ck!!! I had enough!!!

"Dazai!!!" I felt my throat sore and started coughing. It's been so long since I've raised my voice.

That's the only time he opened his eyes.

"Took you long enough to say my name, chibi." He said with an eye half-closed while he rubbed my back.

I gritted my teeth in annoyance. "Get your scrawny hand of me..."

He grinned deviously."Let me tell you, that this scrawny hand carried you all the way here and tuck you up to sleep so you wouldn't get cold. This scrawny hand deserves better appreciation~~"

I held my breathe to prevent myself from speaking profanities towards this sh*tty beanpole.

He just stared at me with amusement. "Got your tongue tied up?"

I put my hand on my face to cover my frustration. "Just give me a break already."

"Of course, you are on a break. I'm pretty much sure that the stinky double-faced doctor even filed your sick leave right now~~"

"Stinky? Double-faced?" I glared at him when I realized who's he talking about. "Don't compare Alec-sensei to you, he's no way like that. He's more---"

"Stoppu~~~" The sh*tty mackerel just used his finger to seal my lips from talking.

Asdfghjkl! This sh*tty waste of bandages!

I slapped his finger in an instant and wiped my mouth thoroughly. Who knows if he even washes his hand!

"Eh~~~Stop mentioning that name~~~You'll get a bad breathe~~~" He literally started whining with those disgusting puppy eyes. "Should you be more concern about your work, Chuuya-kun?~~~"

F*ck right! My work! I'm not even half-done and I went getting sick again.

"Nghnn..." I felt my head bobbing from pain as my vision started getting blurry. Here it is again.

"Chibi?" The beanpole suddenly rose and slowly helped me to seat as I leaned my head towards his chest. "Are you okay?"

Seriously, I couldn't care less about our position now!

"Migraine." I muttered under my breathe.

"As much as I want to give you some painkillers, you still need to eat first."

I saw him brought out his phone and dialled someone.

"...hey Atsushi-kun?...are you heading to ADA?...great...bring me some meds for migraine and look for some light food, congee, pudding...oh if there's a crab soup and Pocky sticks buy some too...okay, thanks." He then hung up and started running his hands to my hair.

What the heck is he doing?!!

Whether it's the current state we're in or his unexplainable behavior, honestly everything feels strange somehow.

F*ck! This is so embarrassing!!

We stayed like this for I don't know how long without anyone making a sound.

"Oi,Chi--Chuuya?" The mackerel was the first one to break the awkward silence.

"What?" Good thing my voice didn't crack.

"Tell me what happened." His voice sounded serious.

"What...makes...you think...that I'll...tell you?" I tried to speak as I massage my temple to soothe the throbbing pain from my head. My migraine is getting worst. It feels my skull is being split apart.

He slowly turned me towards him so we're now facing each other.

Oi! Oi! Honestly, what's with this situation?!!!

"You better tell me everything or you won't be stepping foot from the grounds of the earth." His voice completely changed from that domineering tone.

"Hmph,let's see...you try." I still managed to mock him even with this excruciating pain that I'm feeling.

I won't let this manipulative piece of bandages look down on me.

He went silent as he looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"I suppose, I'll ask Mori-san then."

"Wh--what?" I didn't expect that he's going to go for the last resort.

He went ahead and continue. "It's been six years since I have deflected the Port Mafia but it doesn't mean that I forgot the underground routes. I was even the one who devised the surveillance system. It will be easy for me to infiltrate and went directly to Mori-san's office.

"You're not---"

"I will Chuuya. Now, choose."

"Tch! Why...why are you...so d*mn persistent?!"

The sh*tty beanpole just chuckled. Honestly,I can't even get used to the fast pace mood of his.

"Geez, Chuuya. I don't even know that migraine can cause a shortage of brain cells or a short-term memory loss~~my poor chibi~~" He then patted my head.

"St--stop!"

"It's the responsibility of the owner to know what happened to their dog. You're mine after all."

...

...

...

...

...

...

WHERE'S THE REAL DAZAI?!!!