19. The Heartbreaker's Club

ابدأ من البداية

"I got her." I heard a mans voice say close to me. I slightly raised my head but the pain throbbed so bad I couldn't open my eyes. I groaned out, as I felt warm hands slide under my legs, pulling me up and carrying me away. "No." I whispered as I tried to shake my head. "Leave me here." I said as hot tears were burning my eyes and face as I heard nothing back.

"Where are you taking me? Please leave me here. I want to die!" I cried out softly as the arms held me tighter. Still unable to open my eyes, I eventually gave in and leaned into his chest. I didn't know who was holding me, but they smelled like amber and honey mixed together. I inhaled and instantly felt calm, even though I could feel my chest still wanting to rip open. I took the moment of peace.

I heard a car door open, as I was met with a warm blanket under me and one gently placed on top of my now shivering body. My teeth began to chatter as my migraine was now thriving.

"I got you." I heard him say as he started to drive off. My heart sank and my stomach churned.

"J.K?"

"Heartbreaker?"

I opened my eyes and started breathing heavy, as the sudden rage began to race through me. My back slightly arching as my ears started to ring. "Let me out." I growled.

"I can't do that, you know that."

"LET ME OUT OF THE CAR!"

Silence.

"J.K, please. I need to be let out, i'm not going anywhere with you and i'm not going back to Jimin's. You're all fucking murderer's, let me out!"

"You didn't have to hurt my feelings like that, but okay. I'll pull over and you can walk your naked ass down the highway, if you wish."

The car suddenly swerved and pulled over as he stopped and put the car in park. Leaning over his seat, as I pulled the blanket tighter to cover myself. I heard every door unlock as he smiled and waited for me to leave. I stared blankly up at him, biting my cheek as my breathing turned to a pant now. "Well? Are you leaving or not? Because if not, you better calm down. The angrier you get, you'll turn in this car and I am NOT dealing with that tonight."

"Where are you taking me?" I asked in a hiss as I stared him down. Feeling the heat fill my cheeks.

"I was going to take you to my place, but it's up to you where you want to go. If you don't want to see Jimin, hes at Yoongi's. If you want to go to your apartment, well? You can't. Because I couldn't see where you left your keys, phone or any clothes. So you have two options, my place or Jimin's."

"Yours then, but I want to call Clara first."

He nodded, taking his phone out of his pocket and passing it back to me. I opened his phone and dialled her number. Hearing it ring once, before her sweet voice answered in a panic, "ATHENA? HELLO? WHO IS THIS?"

"It's me, i'm in J.K's car."

Silence.

"Yeah, I heard. He called Jimin to tell him he found you, what the hell happened?! We've all been looking for you all night. I'm so worried about you babe, tell me what to do. I will come get you,
I don't want you with him."

"Ill explain later. I just need to be by myself right now. It's not an ideal situation to be in with him, but I can't see Jimin right now. I just really don't want to get into it right now. I'm sorry, I love you."