At this time, whoever gets the supplies will win the world.

  It is up to Hua Mi to decide how many goods there are and how many goods can be shipped. No one can comment on the shipment volume.

  If she can give them a little, just a little, it's already good. If she doesn't give out a piece of wood, who can do anything to her?

  Qin Zhen on the side was anxious. She walked to Li Wangsheng and said, "Can we talk about this batch of fabrics again? What I mean is that we can also exchange some cotton with A Mi. She has cotton in her hand recently."

This is the latest news that Qin Zhen has learned. If City C has cloth and cotton, the problem of winter clothes can be solved.

  By then they can solve the problem of wood for burning fires, and this cold winter in C City will be warmer.

  But she heard Li Wangsheng's intention to use all the cloth to exchange firewood for the garrison.

  This has completely disrupted her and Ma Yongchun's plans. Hundreds of thousands of tons of fabric were all replaced by firewood.

  Somewhat miscalculated.

  Li Wangsheng said in a strong tone, "Mrs. Ma, tell me, I also obey orders. I am a garrison, not an administrator of your management. I will do whatever Commander Zhou tells me to do."

Qin Zhen was getting more and more anxious, and at this moment, her stomach hurt terribly.

  Ma Zhixuan yelled at Li Wangsheng and Qin Zhen again, "You guys are trying to fawn over Hua Mi. It's so ugly, so ugly! Why can't you just refuse? If she don't want to sell it, we won't buy it. We have money in City C."

  Qin Zhen grabbed a stack of documents from the lawyer beside her and threw them at Ma Zhixuan without even looking at them.

  Out of instinct, Ma Zhixuan pushed Qin Zhen in the stomach with his backhand, pushing Qin Zhen to the ground.

  She felt a warmth under her body, and screamed at Ma Zhixuan's,

  "Go away, don't you hear me? You are just a drag that fails to accomplish anything."

  "Phone, give me the phone, I..I need to call Ma Yongchun, and if he doesn't get this thing away from me, I will divorce him."

  She couldn't bear the pain, clutching her big belly, her face was pale, she pointed at Ma Zhixuan angrily, and wanted to scold him again.

  Ah Fu and Li Wangsheng on the side looked under her and were immediately shocked,

  "Mrs. Ma"

  "Mrs. Ma, there are a lot of blood under you, Mrs. Ma."

  Ma Zhixuan also gasped,
  "Sister-in-law, sister-in-law, I didn't mean to ,sister-in-law."

  Qin Zhen was angry and anxious. On the way here, she felt very uncomfortable in her stomach.

  At this moment, Ma Zhixuan pushed her and fell to the ground, causing her amniotic fluid to break.

  In front of the wood chipping plant and the transport plane, there was a mess.

  Ye Rong rushed over to take a look, was startled, and hurriedly beat Ah Fu,

  "Send her to the emergency area quickly, why are you still standing there?"

  Although Xiangcheng now has enough capital to stand out from the crowd, Qin Zhen, after all, she is the wife of the commander of city C management.

  Moreover, Qin Zhen is really good at getting things done. She usually pays great attention to maintaining interpersonal relationships. She has given small gifts that are not expensive but very thoughtful to Dafu and Xiaofu several times.

  Ah Fu's family has a good impression of Qin Zhen.

  A bunch of people scrambled to pick up Qin Zhen and hurriedly took her to the emergency area.

  The news quickly spread to Hua Mi.

  She was peeling apples in her luxurious double-extended roof-top RV. When she heard the news from Xiaofu, she was stunned, "Qin Zhen was born prematurely? How old is her baby?"

  As she said that, she turned to look out the window, fluttering goose feathers. Heavy snow fell from high altitude.

  The snow on the ground is getting deeper and deeper, and soon the city tow truck team will be busy shoveling the snow again.

  In such extreme weather, Qin Zhen's child was born prematurely. Can she survive well?