"How's the notes going?" You ask, letting the healing magic flow f on your hands onto the sting.

"Fine, I'm finishing them up." He says, not seeming to mind your continuation of healing.

"Do you think it's better than the last?" You ask.

"Yeah... I think I'm starting to see the symbol." He says.

"Good, good." You nod.

You go silent for a moment continuing to heal him. You don't know why but you feel sort of self conscious. It's not like your healings even good, atleast that's what Rowan told you.

You stop healing him. He turns around to look at you.

"I'm sorry, this probably isn't helping is it?" You mumble.

"No, it does actually help." He says.

"You're sure?" You ask.

"Yeah, it's just a little slower than normal, but that doesn't mean it doesn't work." He says.

"It's just probably how healing magic is with you, there's specific magics that act different for the certain witch." He says.

"...thanks." You say softly.

We go silent for a bit.

"I wouldn't listen to that guy who told you that if I were you" He states.

Your eyes widen.

"Yeah, I heard him say that to you." He says, finishing jotting his notes.

"He was just being annoying. He does that sometimes." You sigh trying to brush it off.

"Uh huh..." Hunter rolls his eyes.

You don't say anything. You just lay against the tree and fold your arms. He glances to look at you.

"You can continue if you'd like." He says and then looks the other direction.

"Continue what?" You smirk.

His cheeks turn a slight red and he turns his head from you.

"Nothing." He says.

"Im kidding, I'll continue." You say and ready your hands to heal him again.

The energy begins flowing out of your hands and into his bee sting. He glances at you and then back at his notes he's finishing up.

You both stay silent, you healing him, and him writing. He seems to be almost finished.

"There's some glyph paper in my bag you can grab, if you'd like to test it out." You say continuing to finish up the healing process.

"Thanks." He says and goes through your bag.

He pulls out the paper and copies the glyph formation down. You watch him as he does. When he finished jotting it down he shows the glyph to you, for confirmation.

"Yeah it looks fine." You say, lowering your hands to your lap.

The healing seems to be all done, it's just a little scratch on his neck now.

"Give it a tap." You then say.

He placed the glyph on the ground and then he taps it gently.

Just like that a flame appears, right before our eyes. Just like that, he finally mastered the fire glyph. He looks over at you with his eyes slightly widened.

"Look! Your second glyph!" You grin.

"It sure took longer than usual." He says.

"Well, you still got it." You smile.