Notice

When I say, I don't like how you treat my book, I mean it.

See, 367+ people read the latest chapter already but there's only 34 votes? Let's imagine 200 actual people read it so how can it be possible for only 34 votes? This thing happens all the time!

Look, I don't know about others but the number of votes matters to me. It encourages me, it motivates me. I don't ask for your votes for my book to regain more popularity.

It's a small appreciation from you, don't you agree?

I don't even ask for money in return. Would you like that? Would you really like to give me commissions ?

Listen, this is my hard work and I demand appreciation. If this thing going on and on. I won't hesitate to unpublished the book and find and alternative because I CAN. It won't be a trouble for me cause I'll find the actual readers through comments and will send them my drive link or so.

I don't get appreciation for my book, wanna know what I get in return? Headache. Pure headache.

You've zero idea about it. Sometimes I do wanna expose things but I control myself. I already go through a lot don't let me suffer more!

Didn't I informed already –– no more personal questions? And what's with the " let's be friends? "

Like there's a gap and most of the time huge gap in our age. Plus I had my lessons and won't repeat the same mistakes I've been doing in the past. I don't like this way of approaching. Because second thing they do is, being informal and kept on asking personal questions. As if you're not interested in my book rather in me!

That feeling is gross! Pure gross!

Do you have any idea few of my readers approached me sexually? Because of what? I write good smut! You guys teases me in the comments and I do too. But on limit. I even got stalkers. From which I still can't get away from. I always say you can share things with me if you want. I'll try to be responsive as much as I can. But that doesn't mean you'll go overboard. We're close. We are.

But,

This is already a community of mine that I've build in 3years. I don't think so there's any need of creating another relationship between you and me. Even though we're close, there's a thin wall in between, and that wall is called respect.

Just like,  we're army's doesn't mean we own BTS. They've their life bro.

Let them be! And let me be!

So behave yourself. I don't tolerate s.hit anymore.