| chapter - 45 |

I changed something in the introduction part, I'm requesting you guys to check that out again along with the description
of this ff 💜

________________________________________

Author pov:

Everyone was in the middle of the ocean. On their private boat.

Namjoon and Jungkook planned this all, earlier. They just wants to enjoy this last day of the trip smoothly.

They were thankful to Namjoon for bringing them in his island.

Now everyone was gathering around except Tae

Now everyone was gathering around except Tae. He was getting ready to swim. Others are already in their swimming outfit.

They were wearing black shorts, which is just 2/3 inches long against boxers.

And were shirtless. (gulp)

Their toned body was in full display.

Yoongi was just licking his lips and was smirking God knows for what, when he just was checking out half naked Jimin and Hobi up to down.

Namjoon wasn't so happy about Jin to not wear anything in top. He requested many times to Jin to wear something but Jin denied, saying their is no outsider here.

In the end Jin won. Namjoon sighed.

On the other hand, Jungkook was in the swimming pool, in boat.

Swimming in butterfly way, looking so damn attractive.

His masculine body was looking so damn sexy. He was getting out from the pool, his wet body..... Wet hair...

He shook his head left and right, so now his wet hair was moving left and right, which was looking so attractive.

Here he got all the attention from others. Namjoon was smiling with a proud grin. Jin was smiling and thinking about how Jungkook grew in a masculine man.

Jimin and Hobi was looking at Jungkook's tone, wet, sexy abs without even blinking, jaw dropped.

Yoongi noticed and spank both of their asses at a time.

Both man yelped.

Looked embarrassed at how Yoongi caught them while drooling over other man.

Hobi awkwardly smiled at Yoongi in a apological way.

|

Jungkook was patiently waiting for Tae to join them.

Meanwhile Jimin, Jin and Hobi jumped in the small pool, in the boat.

They were giggling and laughing.

Their today's plan is to swim in the ocean and they will. They were just waiting for Tae.