| chapter - 52 |

Thank you so FUCKING much for 3k+ votes!!

ILY soooooo much....... Muah 💋

________________________________________

Author pov:

3 days later.

The wedding day is coming soon.

So for now, no one got chill.

Everyone is busy doing something regarding the wedding.

The shopping isn't even finished yet. Taehyung just got home now, after buying his wedding shoe.

Thankfully everyone is helping them with the shopping and arrangements.

And there is Jungkook, who couldn't even spent quality times with his future husband because he is busy trying to make everything perfect for the wedding day.

He doesn't want Taehyung to feel dissapointed, he wants make him feel special, from the day to wedding night.

He wants to make Taehyung feel his worth. So he is giving his 100% with each and everything.

And Jungkook knew he never confessed his feelings nor he proposed Taehyung officially. So he prepared a special date today.

Honestly he was a bit dissapointed in his own self as he couldn't give Taehyung time.

He knew Taehyung was a bit sad but Taehyung never expressed it.

Jungkook is thankful that he got a understanding person in his life to make his life more beautiful.

Taehyung just exited the bathroom after having a hot shower

He was currently following his skin care routine and was thinking how he gonna dress up for today.

But there was a problem.

He can't choose what he gonna wear today from so many dresses and outfits. Whenever he entered in his closet he feels like he gonna disappear in it.

Taehyung sighed.

But then made up his mind that he gonna ask Jimin for help to choose a dress for him over video call.

He was going to call Jimin but then someone knocked on the door.

Taehyung opened it slightly, as he knew it's not Jungkook. And he was wearing bathrobe still.

"boss gave this to you" a bodyguard like man, wearing full black suit give a purple box to Taehyung.

"thank you" he said after taking the box then locked the door after.

Taehyung was surprised and wondered what was inside it.