| chapter - 72 |

My arm and body aching like hell :')

Backup account : thatelysianbae

Sorry that I couldn't reply to your comments on last chapter :(
______________________________________

Author pov:

9: 07 pm.

"Oh Jungkookie take a mental note because we gonna go shopping for Hobi hyung and Jiminie tomorrow. I need to buy a lot of baby stuffs for them " Taehyung says while squealing. Feeling excited.

"let's buy for us too, you know, you gonna take care of them here before they would born, and I still have to make a soccer team " Jungkook says after parking the car in his parking lot. Caressing Taehyung's belly in a circular motion. Which made him blush like a maniac.

But gasp as soon as he heard Jungkook's last sentence.

He slapped his hand away with a huff.

"what? Wanna kill me? How am I supposed to give birth so many child!" he says, glaring at him though looking cute as always.

Jungkook chuckles.

"I can't resist you remember " he said snuggling in to his neck. Taehyung closing his eyes, enjoying the feeling.

"If the dad is you... I wanna give birth just as how many you want" he said sincerely, caging Jungkook's hand by his palm.

Jungkook backed away, looking into his eyes, with adoration, respect, love.

"I love you" he said and kissed his lips, dearly. Of course Taehyung replied back and pecked his lips after.

Then both got out of the car & entered their home.

" you go take shower, I'll take care of the dinner " Jungkook said. Since Taehyung was tired from earlier he wants to cook tonight.

"really!! Oh Jungkook ah Saranghae "
Hugged him and pecking his cheek.

Jungkook laughs with fondness.

"I'm gonna go freshen up then will cook dinner " Jungkook says and he nodded.

|

Jungkook was cutting salads when he felt a presence behind him. He looked that way and smiled. Again focused on cutting salads.

As soon as he turned his head to the chopping board again, he stopped his actions. Gulping down, on nothing.

Slowly turned his head to the man of his life, and his breath hitched.

The way Taehyung was looking so ethereal without an effort was understanding.

His tan legs, his arms heck his full body was glowing. Jungkook's eyes roaming around all over his body shamelessly.

His wet hair was like cherry on top.

Jungkook's eyes stopped over Taehyung's bust area, a shape was visible, which made him lick his lips in crave.

He was wearing a pair of velvet tank top, with a pretty short.