| chapter - 86 |

I'll reveal my face when this book hits 1M and will come live on IG.
(only if I get the chance)

( I think when this book will hit 1m I'll be having exams... So even if I've, I'll just look forward to the day when I confront you, take love my pearls, and please shower this chapter with votes and comments)

________________________________________

Author pov:

" don't irritate me Tae leave it or else!" Jimin clearly warned his best friend.

" I grabbed it first!! It's mine! " he protested back more like spating.

" Kim Taehyung leave it–– I chosed it first and you know that !! " the heavily pregnant sweetheart shouted.

Both were arguing over a pink dress of a new born baby girl.

" it's pink Taehyung it's pink! Remember you never liked pink leave it love " Jimin tried to manipulate his bestie with a chapped smile but unfortunately it was no use because Taehyung quickly has denied,

" when did I ever hated pink Jiminie? Please that's what I'm saying leave the pink one for me please?! Besides you gonna have a baby boy then grab a blue one, see the blue one is even better "

" who said I'm gonna pop a boy? Plus I also can say that you gonna pop a boy so leave the pink one! "

" god guys you're attracting people in a negative way! Stop it " Jin sighed.

" let's do something, we should leave this cute dress and search more cuter ones. And I believe there's plenty in this shop " Hobi suggested.

Yes the bottoms really went out by themselves for shopping. It was their sweet little shopping date until few moments back.

It was one of their family days. Their husbands were in Jungkook and Taehyung's home–– busy making their exclusive dinner and doing chores, and giving them some time to waste on themselves, giving them time to pamper themselves so they're here to shop. Namjoon also joined them since the tops didn't feel comfortable leaving these pregnant, soon to be mommies alone.

But ever since the argument started, Namjoon awkwardly left the group and stood a bit far. Not interested to be the victim of their hot temper.

All of their hands resting on top of their heavy bump except Jin who wasn't feeling that well. It's natural as he still was in his first months.

Jimin and Taehyung were literally fuming. They never saw this bestie couple arguing like this ever since the dumplings incident. But then the others really were getting worried.

All of them of course were mentally and physically going through a lot so none can complain on their behavior.

Thankfully Taehyung dropped the dress and huffed, already turning away. Obviously annoyed but doesn't want to create more scene.

Jimin almost went to pick the dress then Hobi stopped him, shook his head–– signaling no to him. Jimin's glossy eyes didn't worked this time.

Earlier,

They're giggling as they came out of their expensive looking car. Hobi was checking on Jin who was feeling nauseous and felt like vomiting. Doesn't likes to ride car these days, so yeah. But he assured them that he's okay. He can join them, if he feels like then will go back home.

As soon as they entered the shop, their eyes sparkled with awe.

The shop was full of baby stuffs. From cloths to toys to baby's regular usable products. Taehyung and Jimin almost jumped on the items displayed there.