| chapter - 53 |

It's zero o'clock in my country 🌸

-

Long long long chapter ahead.
Please don't try to skip lines.
It will decrease the amount of pleasure and excitement you'll find reading it.

Though don't expect too high.

AND FINALLY IT'S MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY!!!

BEST EVER PRESENT I GIFTED MYSELF ON MY PRECIOUS DAY TODAY.

TAEKOOK'S MARRIAGE!

Now let's get it to the chapter (dancing)

________________________________________

Author pov:

Taehyung was nervously tapping his feet on the floor, continuasly.

He was in the makeup come waiting room of the venue now.

He is here since 3hours.

Taehyung was almost ready. The makeup artists was giving him final touches.

"Hyung! What if Jungkook doesn't like my look, my attire and everything?! Oh God what if I dissapointed him or what if he get the idea of not marry me instantly after seeing me like this?! Oh God I'm going crazy

"Hyung! What if Jungkook doesn't like my look, my attire and everything?! Oh God what if I dissapointed him or what if he get the idea of not marry me instantly after seeing me like this?! Oh God I'm going crazy...! " Taehyung whined again. For 100th time today.

"Taehyung I swear if you again whines about this type of disgusting shits then I myself will broke the marriage!! " Kim Seokjin hissed who was having his makeup done in the other side of the room.

Don't mind Jin. He can't help but to get stressed. As it's the first ever wedding of their family in their generation.

Though Jin and Namjoon is already engaged but didn't think about the marriage yet, but yeah they do have plans. And we will talk about it later. But now let's focus on present.

Jin was already in stress but Taehyung wasn't helping at all. And God knows how many times he had to stop from getting his makeup done, just to console Taehyung or listen to Taehyung.

But fortunately Jimin and Hobi was with him as well. Otherwise Jin might be Fucked up.

Taehyung pouted, hearing his Jin hyung.

Makeup artist who was working on Taehyung's lips, giggles.

Taehyung pouted more.