| chapter - 76 |

I forgot to mention earlier on last chapter, the ch was based on 2 of my sweet dreams. I dreamt myself on such a sweet night, like the way I described the whole chapter, only difference was the dress and colour. And I too wanna make love to my life partner the day we will find out about our little bean ♥
You already know that I live through taekook, and I'm fulfilling my dreams through them cause may be I won't be able to get the chance :)

UPDATED ONLY BECAUSE IT'S MY FREAKING BIRTHDAY !!!!!

HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO ME!!!

Twirks*

_______________________________________

Author pov:

The atmosphere was awfully quiet, in Namjoon's opinion.

He and Jin were having a peaceful dinner at their home sweet home.

Both were eating in silence. Which was making Namjoon hard to gulp.

He occasionally looks at his man and then on his plate.

Sometimes their eyes met and both shared a sweet smile. Jin serving him food whenever he felt like though Namjoon insisted not to eat much but he can't just deny his soon to be husband and lover.

Jin was gathering all the used dishes and was walking towards the kitchen. He was near the sink just when Namjoon caged him in a back hug.

Jin become startled as he was surprised. Namjoon's face was already buried on his shoulder.

" I'm sorry... " Namjoon whispered.

Making Jin frown. He hurriedly placed those dishes in the sink. And swiftly turned around, facing Namjoon.

" why? What happened? Are you alright?! " Jin worriedly asked, instantly cupping his cheeks. Making Namjoon purr in his touch.

"I'm sorry for my weird decision " he said. Jin's brows arched in worry. The fact was Namjoon was saying sorry to him but he was worried about Namjoon. May be it is what called love, pure and true love.

Jin was going to say something but Namjoon started speaking again,

" I'm sorry that I'm not giving kids to you even if we're together more than 10 years, I'm really sorry to keeping you wait. I know that you wants to have kids, I know Jin that you crave for some motherly moments "

Jin silently listened to him.

Few hours ago Jungkook called them and informed the news, he couldn't hold back himself until they could meet. He screamed through the phone " hyung! Hyung I'm gonna have my own family hyung!! "

Everyone knows how sensitive the topic is for these two brothers.

Both surely felt the cracks on Jungkook's voice. Nonetheless they were so freaking happy, hearing him that they both teared up while talking to Jungkook and Taehyung.

Jungkook got to know about the news just few hours ago before he informed Namjin. He seriously couldn't hold back. He was so excited, nervous, happy that Taehyung insisted to tell them over a call.

" Namjoon ah why are you bringing this topic now? Why so suddenly? " he softly spoke.

" I know you must've want to be pregnant too " he whispered.

It was both of their but mostly Namjoon wanted to have kids a little later, he wanted to get a hold of his company and lifestyle so that in Jin's pregnancy, he can stay by his side through his ups and downs.

" of course I want to but I respect your decision, love. I disagree with the thought of you stopping me from getting pregnant. Love, it's not how it works. It's not like you never cummed inside me. It's purely God's choice when he'll bless us with a baby, he'll  when we will be capable of that responsibility. Don't feel bad about such things. I clearly don't. I honestly am happy for my baby brother's but that doesn't mean that I'm sad for myself. I'm happy only being with you too. About my motherly feelings, you know that I believe Jungkook is my own, right? He is fulfilling my needs. I love you darling, I love you so much "
He blushed while speaking, but wanted to say all the things Namjoon needed to hear. He pecks his lips thrice after completing his words.