| chapter - 88 |

I simply don't like how you treat my book 😊

________________________________________

Author pov:

He put all the products down that he was holding and gathering around for a while now. He carefully walked on the tiled floor. He checked all the items if anything was missing.

He stripped himself butt naked and threw the robe over the counter. Took a big sigh.

Taking a mental note to finish his mission then and there no matter what.

The work he was actually trying to get over with was a huge task for him with a grown belly in between.

He literally was feeling like giving up, but he couldn't. He won't.

He gulped and sat on the toilet lid.

Biting his lips, eyes already feeling heavy, not out of sleep but frustration.

He took another big sigh. He was not in a mood to even move a muscle but had to get over the task today no matter what. He can't really postpone it when the unfinished task was actually bothering him for a while by now.

He took a small tool and put his right foot on it. And took another tool to put his left foot on it. Careful with his every move.

" You can do it, Kim Taehyung! You can't give up now! " he talked to himself.

He gulped.

Hand moved forward to grab on the shaving cream.

He took another frustrated sigh. Felt like crying, honestly. Because he knew how hard it was for him to complete the task cause he had been trying for days now.

He's fed up.

Even Jimin can't help now that he just gave birth a few days ago.

Yes, Jimin was helping him with shaving or mostly waxing his privates and body. With their bump in between. Both really can do anything for their soul mates.

But he stopped asking Jimin for help for more than two months now.

He simply could ask his husband for help, but he is too ashamed to do that.

Sigh.

He already gave up with the idea of waxing because it's way too hard for him anyway, and to him, shaving seemed easier. But only his private parts. Gave up with the idea of shaved and clean hands- legs.

He could've just gone to the waxing parlour, but he didn't dare to. Jungkook would've killed whoever waxed him for seeing and touching his most sacred body parts.

He exhaled a long breath before taking the shaving cream. Spread it on his fingers, then took his hand towards his pelvis, another hand resting on his thigh. His pelvis was pretty clean as he tried to shave earlier days as well. The issue was--he really can't reach more than that, let alone feel his skin with his hand so there's no option of cleaning his pubic hair by himself.

But Kim Taehyung can't give up, can he? Taegguk's momma can't give up!

Yes, they have chosen the name for their baby. And no wonder it's a boy.
Jungkook's thrusts are animalistic anyway. And yes, they found it out that they're having a baby boy a few days back. They didn't have any plans, though. The doctor accidentally revealed it to them. But none the less they're esctactic. Taehyung cried in Jungkook's arms for hours after coming back home, in happiness. It would be a lie if one says Jungkook didn't. His happiness was oozing in his silent tears as his lips were busy kissing Taehyung's everywhere again and again, as his hands were busy feeling each part of Taehyung's skin against his. They also shared kisses and lots of kisses after.