| chapter - 68 |

It's crazy how once I waited for at least 10 votes on each chapter and now it's more than 100 on each.

Thank you so much, truly.

Thank you for making it upto 10k votes on this book. You are the reasons it reached here, so thank you, It really means a lot to me.
You guys make me happy & I'm grateful <3

_______________________________________

Author pov:

Taehyung hissed as his ass came to the contact with the seat

Taehyung hissed as his ass came to the contact with the seat. Looking at nowhere but his lap.

Jin came , walking while limping. Took a seat on opposite. Looking outside of the window.

And there's Hobi who tried to walk as normal as possible while a clingy Jimin was clinging on him like his life depends on it. Actually it does. If it wasn't Hobi he might be on the floor by now. Only the author and God knows how many rounds they had last night.

Yes of course it was mean to be vanilla, but who said there needs to be only one round and slow thrusts ?!

The tops joined them after a brief talk. They look over their loves.

And smirk.

Love bites, hickies, scratch marks, swollen eyes, lips, throbbing tired body says all.

The bottoms were divested.

There no sex toy was included last night, but man the bottoms got some wild as their partners.

They were not looking at anyone, not want to make a eye contact after getting caught last night.

"I kinda am proud of you guys" it was Yoongi who broke the silence, voicing to Namjoon and Jungkook who just smirk back. He was being proud as the youngers followed his characteristics.

Taehyung closed his eyes in embarrassment while his cheeks getting red.

"Yaahh" Jin yelled , Yoongi forgot Namjoon is, his hyungs fiance.

He smiled awkwardly and apologized.

Tops took seat besides their loves.

Jungkook was feeding him, Taehyung was just being too shy to eat by himself.

Jin was trying to ignore everything as if it's only him and Namjoon in the room.

"hey why are we so quiet? It's unusual and I don't like it... " Jimin said.

Yoongi was going to open his mouth but shut as soon as Hobi spoke -
" Yoongi don't you dare! " and glared. Knowing he won't say anything normal, or making the situation better.

|

Weeks passed.

"what are you doing?! " Jungkook asked to Taehyung who was busy in front of his vanity.