| chapter 10 |

Namjoon pov

I was kissing him roughly, cause I had control enough of myself now I can't anymore . I want him NOW!!!!

He was saying something between the kisses. He was trying to say what will happen if someone sees us in this situation. But I assured him no one will disturb us in this special moment.

So now we both were enjoying our heated make out session.

{smut warning 🔞 (bring holy water with you guys it will be needed)}

I started to kiss his jawline. And was giving him soft suck on his smooth skin. He smells like cherry and I love cherries. I unbuttoned his shirt now his collar bone area n neck area was exposed. I started sucking his jaw line to neck area. As a result I can hear his soft moan. Seriously his moans is like music to me. I want to hear him moan for me more so I pull his shirt from his body and started to give him hickys. I backed away a little and admired the marks which I give him just now.

I kissed him. He kissed me back. Our kiss was full of love, lust, need. We don't wanted to separate from each other. I grab his ass and squeezed it hardly, he gasped loudly. I give him a signal to jump on me and he did. I grabbed him by his ass. Our kiss was still going on. I slowly started to walk to the couch. When I reached to couch I laid him on that softly cause as you know I don't wanna hurt my bebe.

He was pulling my hem of the shirt so I got his signal and pulled myself from the kiss and sit down between his legs. And take of my shirt. Then I take of pants and mine. Again I started to suck his neck area. My left hand started to play with his left bud. And my right hand was grabbing his waist.  He was holding me by my shoulder.

Jin pov

I was biting my lips so hard. He was sucking my neck and playing with my bud. This is so pleasurable OMG!!!

Namjoon pov

Now I started to suck his right bud (nipple) and playing with the other. My eyes is on him. His expressions was turning me on even more.

I hurriedly take off his and mine boxers. Both of our member was awake and is standing proudly.

Jin pov

He take off our boxers. When I sees his member I was feeling like his member is getting bigger and bigger.

Namjoon pov

I started to approach his entrance. I was getting impatient so I didn't prepare him. But this time I get up and bring lube. Spread some lube on his entrance and some on my member.

I didn't think much and enter in him.

Jin pov

He enterd in me and screamed. It was so much painful and pleasurable at the same time, he was trying to distract me by kissing me, sucking my neck and my nipples.

Namjoon pov

I was thrusting in him slowly. Was sucking his pinkish nipples. Oh god I'm just obsessed with this man!!

I heard him moan I understand that he is enjoying now. So I speed up my thrust and his moan got louder. I was groaning in his ear.

Author pov

Namjoon speed up his thrusts. He was giving him butterfly kisses on his body. Jin was kissing Namjoon's shoulder.

And now Namjoon was trusting him in a beast mood. Jin was moaning non stop. Namjoon was groaning loudly.

The room was fill with skin slapping sounds and moaning, groaning sounds. Thank god the room is sound proof otherwise.............

Jin pov

I...i th..ink I'm cu...mming !!

Namjoon pov

Hol..d it for da..ddy baby. We wi..ll cum..m toge..ther

After some strong thrust both cummed. Namjoon cummed on Jin's stomach. And Jin cummed on himself.

Both of them were panting hard. Namjoon laid on Jin. After some moments Namjoon stand up and clean himself and Jin with tissues. Namjoon take Jin in a bridal style and went to washroom.

Taehyung pov

I snapped back in reality after Jungkook click his finger in front of my face !!!!!
|
|
|
( so yes it was Tae's imagination 😁)

Jungkook pov

Tae was not responding to me so I clicked my finger infront of him and he snapped back in reality.

"what happened babe? " I asked. His face was like tomato. Don't tell me he was thinking about some you know you know!! 

"umm no..thi..ng" he said. "you can tell me if anything is wrong or do you want something !?" I asked in my manly ruspy voice. Heard my voice he became more red. It is seriously cute he is so fucking cute OMG!!! I want destroy his innocence and cuteness, when I'll be able to do that!!! I don't know but one think I surely know is he is MINE only MINE.... so I don't want to force him. I want to give him time. I don't want just pleasure I want to make love to him in my own ways.

CAUSE HE IS MY PRECIOUS BABYBOY.....

Δauthor nim hereΔ

I hope you liked it guys. I'm sorry if it's short. It's hard to type for me right now and I don't wanted my finger to bleed again. Thank u so much for your support.

I know I can update the next chapter some times or some days later but it's just that I don't wanted my readers to wait cause I know how much it's frustrating sometimes to wait😅

And I'm so so overwhelmed my your response. Thank you so much again to my readers and voters.

Lastly if you liked my ff then plz leave a vote. 💜