| chapter - 87 |

A yo I'm back!!  Finallyyyyyyyyyyy

And thank you for 1M reads 💜

________________________________________

Author pov:

The pair of lips moving synchronizingly, letting out soothing and lovely sounds which was made out by the imnese pleasure that the owners of those lips were going through.

Breathy whines and grunts were like calming sounds for the other who was laying beside the pair, slightly panting. His hand intertwined with his top. A sound of the peck was heard as he turned to look at them, to the owners of the pairs of lips.

" hush, no need to talk " their top hush them cause ultimately both of his bottoms were out of breath. They surely were busy making out in the early morning though weren't having sex.

Yet their top Yoongi was able to leave them out of breath.

He was hovering on top of Jimin, underneath and besides him, Hobi was laying–– both of their upper body naked with wet and swollen two pairs of boob exposed. Nipples puffy and sensitive, bids of milk here and there on their body, not for too long though. Cause Yoongi was licking them clean.

" s-stop now you're getting late for office please! " Jimin whined.

" give them a rest and go or else we will kick you out " Hobi spoke indicating their boobies. Tried to sound harsh but it sounded cute with his heart shaped lips pouting, fuller cheeks puffing, and not to forget about the coat of blush that was hugging his cheeks so elegantly.

" I'll go but before let me clean both of your lower body. I'm starving " he sounded serious, hands already moving underneath their loose maxi dress. Unsurprisingly they're wet and leaking slicks.

" no! I'll cum and Jimin will too if you do that! I don't wanna cum in this morning because you know whenever w-we cums our belly tightens " Hobi spoke.

" okay okay I'm going to go take a shower and then get ready "

" but help me move closer to Jimin before that "

" as you wish my princess "

As soon as they come closer, their lips met and they kissed each other passionately.

" now I'm feeling left out " Yoongi really whines.

Making them giggle.

Hobi pulled him by his nape and three of them let their tongue out, sticking them together before licking each others tongue and mouth, all together. Their whines and moans filling in the room again.

Yoongi cursed and Jimin's hand came in contact with his enlarged groin.

" come for us daddy " Jimin asked in his oh so seductive voice. On the other side Hobi was already playing with Yoongi's pink nipples. Leaned to kiss on top of them first then taking on of them inside his mouth. Yoongi was forced to throw his head back.

Not too long after he came on Jimin's boobies, Jimin moaned when his body felt the warmth of Yoongi's liquid.

Hobi giggled, could not help but to spread the cum on Jimin's boobies. Leaned to lick them but it was impossible due to their position so Yoongi made it easy for him by going down on Jimin boobies and licking, sucking him dry and clean then he slightly hovered over Hobi, who gladly opened his mouth, sticking his tongue out, Yoongi skillfully spit the cum in his mouth who moaned at the taste.

|

They're watching something on TV and having light snacks while giggling like babies.

Jimin was too occupied on his talking and laughing that he didn't noticed the changes in Hobi's face.