| chapter - 63 |

Nowadays I simply understand that the more my reads will increase, the more I'll get hate comments and all. And that's okay of course.

But they know what will be inside and come here with their OWN FUCKING will then whine about it later, and blames the author...?!

Like didn't you read the title of this book before started reading it -

Que: So my dear fellow readers, what is the title of this book ???! :)

________________________________________

Author pov:

Taehyung was looking at the ceiling, thinking about his life decisions

Taehyung was looking at the ceiling, thinking about his life decisions. How the table turned yesterday. He was so ready to punish Jungkook but the end of the day, it was him who was being punished. He sighed thinking about those things.

It was true when Jungkook said his beast was kinda satisfied. And how fool of a Taehyung was who really thought the night was ended.

Jungkook took him again yesterday, 1 round and it lasted for 30 minutes. His excuse was he can't control with a naked Taehyung in his arm.

Taehyung didn't protested, he was too tired. But he did enjoy. He loved being stuffed with Jungkook's dick.

His chain of thoughts were interrupted when a not very short man entered in his room.

He widened his eyes and tried to hide his naked body with the duvet, completely.

"what are you doing here Jimin?! " Taehyung yelled. He couldn't just tell him to go away. Because Jimin was already in.

His nose scrunched, a disgusting look on his face, trying not to look at the room.

Because, Taehyung's ripped panty, Jungkook's clothes, used sex toys was all over in on the room. Some on furniture, some on floor.

"Jungkook really went wild huh !" Jimin said, disgusting.

A bright red blush Hugged Taehyung's cheeks.