| chapter - 84 |

I felt like updating though I told you I'm gonna have a break after my exams... Don't forget to read the later part of (ANH)

To be honest I want more responses from you so you better give.

( so apparently I started writing this chapter like 1 month ago but unfortunately couldn't finish it due to some unfortunate events-situations. If you don't understand still, that I'm more eager to write than you reading them but I cannot help the situation even if I badly wants to. Still I'm sorry for keeping you guys wait. I missed you honestly. Doesn't know if you're still reading / gonna read but softness and fluff are coming on our way. Whoever is still reading–– I gotta say you're really patient, may god bless you )

________________________________________

Author pov:

It was 11:47 am when Taehyung has opened his sleepy eyes

It was 11:47 am when Taehyung has opened his sleepy eyes. He whined and stretches his body while looking for the clock. He turned to his left to face his husband Jungkook.

A sweet smile appeared on his lips as he caresses the scar of Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook's lips were pouty, cheeks flushed, music like snores leaving through him, which actually calms Taehyung down everytime.

The older one pecked his lips as the younger one's chapped lips wobbles in his sleep.

Taehyung's hand which was caressing his bump now resting on it as he tried to raise up from his laid position.

A bit of struggle he did and he was up on his butt. After all, he was heavily pregnant and was in his more than 7 Months. Yes it's been awhile since Namjin's wedding.

The newly Wed couple didn't had any grand honeymoon but they had spent their alone and precious time together in Namjoon's private island, the one where they went together as a whole, big family last time.

Taehyung yawned as he stretches his body again. Had a glass of water––which was kept on his bed side table.

He slowly brought his body out of the blanket and moved aside to be up from the bed.

His foot found his pair of bunny slippers which Jungkook bought him the other day, Jungkook himself had a bear one.

His night gown slipping through his right shoulder. He didn't bothered to fix them just yet.

He enters inside their bathroom.