Touch of Love

🎶 Sarangi - Sushant KC 🎶

I was smiling while going to the office the next day. My mind was still in my flat with Alan cooking food. He was a good cook. I was thinking of inviting him again. Alan had started to create a place in my heart and I was happy with it.

I had brought a fish curry and rice with me. I knew Alan lived in the office. I wondered if he ever ate food by cooking himself. He seemed a pretty good cook but you didn't always feel like eating. I walked into his office but not before knocking on the door.

"Boss," I called but there came no response.

I slowly opened the door to find the office empty. I was confused.

"I thought he lived here," I whispered as I walked toward his kitchen and to the bedroom.

He was nowhere to be seen.

I got a little tense because I had brought food with me. I wanted to thank Alan for making food for me yesterday. My feet took me to the small kitchen in the office. If someone walked into the office no one would know about him having a bedroom and kitchen there. The door seemed like a wall. I got confused for a second. The last time I had come here to make coffee I didn't notice the door. I thought the kitchen was open in the office.

My feet were almost inside when my lungs stopped the air inside me. Alan was standing half-naked sipping coffee. I looked as if I had seen a ghost.

"Dakshu," he said.

Nothing came out of my mouth.

He looked at himself and muttered something.

He quickly took the shirt which was on the island and put it on. He cleared his throat looking at my hands. I had a lunch box in my hands.

"What's there?" he questioned.

"I just wanted to thank you for the dinner," I said slowly placing the box on the island.

He grabbed the box and opened it.

"Fish curry?"

"I hope you haven't had your lunch yet,"

"Thank you," he smiled. "I like fish,"

He pulled a tool to sit.

"Enjoy the food," I said planning to leave.

"Sit here," he said sliding a tool towards my side. "Have food with me,"

"I am already full,"

"You ate in your place?"

I nodded.

"Anyway sit here,"

Alan got up and went to open the freezer. He took out a juice bottle and poured it into a glass.

"Here, you have this while I have my meal,"

"Thank you," I whispered sitting on the tool.

Alan started to eat and I started to get nervous.

"So you live alone in that flat?" he asked mouth full of food.

I chuckled.

He raised a brow.

"You should swallow the food first," I suggested.

Alan decided to eat food in silence after that. I was done drinking the juice.

"I am done. Food was so good," he said.

I bowed my head a little thanking him.

"You are a good cook,"