Where are you

The festive month went by without Alan and me talking much. His behaviour was the same after the holidays. He would check on me and see if I was doing well but we didn't talk much.

Today, I went to the office a little bit early. After placing my bag on the desk I started to see today's schedule. He had few meetings to attend nothing much. I checked a few of the emails. I checked my phone thinking if I should ask him where he was. I was about to text when I heard a woman's laugh. I turned to find Alan and Prisma walking toward me.

"Oh," I whispered as I realized where he was.

"Hi," Alan said with a smile as soon as he saw me.

"Hy," I replied.

Prisma just gave me a straight look and both of them went inside his office.

I thought for a few minutes if I should follow them. I wasn't sure if they were having a meeting or chat. I slowly went near the door and knocked on it.

"Alan, should I come in too?" I asked.

"No, it's not a meeting. Stay out," said a harsh voice. 

It was Prisma. Alan said nothing so I went and sat at my desk. Why didn't Alan say a word? Prisma didn't like me and he let her answer me?

It was already two and my break. I thought of letting Alan know that I would be out for my snack break but didn't. I got up, took my wallet, and left. Till I reached the cafe my mind was full of him. I wouldn't lie these days it's all Alan. He was everywhere. He was inside my head, my mouth, and my eyes. He was in front of me, behind me, beside me. Oh, god, he was even in my kitchen, my bedroom, and shit, even inside my bathroom. Not in a dirty way but what I mean was he was everywhere I went.

"What am I gonna do?" I muttered as I walked inside the cafe.

I ordered my snacks and sat at the table where Alan used to sit. I was thinking about him looking at me while having snacks then suddenly a thought hit me. Was he dating Prisma?

"No," I almost shouted, making the waiter serving food at another table look at me.

"Sorry?" he asked.

"Nothing," I said quickly.

They must be dating. Otherwise why she would always be there? My mind stopped working so I quickly ordered a lemonade before I gobbled down my food.

At three I came back. Alan's office was empty.

"They left. Together?"

I closed my eyes and leaned on the table.

"Hi,"

I was startled by the voice. I looked up to find Alan smiling at me. While looking up I happened to hit my head on the cup that was on the table.

"Sorry," Alan whispered.

"Your meeting is at 4," I said without letting him speak.

"I know," he let out a laugh. I was confused as to why he was laughing.

"All meetings for today are cancelled,"

"What?"

I got scared suddenly so I got up. I was the one who should have cancelled it.

"Who?...."

"Me," he cut me short.

"There is a party at Prisma's house. I am going and you are invited too,"

"I don't think I will be able to...."

"It's a business party and you have to come. It's work too," he didn't let me finish again.