Ademaro

"No, I am not letting you do this," I said walking closer to him. "I will not let you sacrifice your life for me,"

"Who told you I am doing this for you?" he said looking away from me.

"I just know,"

He shook his head smiling.

"Full of yourself,"

"Alan...."

"Ademaro Manier," he whispered. "This is my name,"

"You will always remain Alan to me,"

He shrugged.

"Now, if you excuse me,"

I blocked his way.

"You will not marry her,"

He raised a brow and looked at me.

"I don't think I take anyone's order,"

"Alan you don't need to do this...."

"Who told you I am doing this for you?" he said taking a slow step towards me. His face was so near I almost thought he would kiss me.

"Fine," I said. "Look me in the eye and tell me I mean nothing to you,"

He stared at me.

"You mean nothing to me. I am doing this for my father," he said.

Tears covered my eyes.

"Liar,"

He took a step back.

"You should leave this place if you don't want to get kidnapped or end up in someone's bed. This place is full of mafia people. They will not take no for an answer," he said walking away.

Mausam was quick to be by my side.

"We have to leave now. The party is getting out of hand,"

When we tried to walk out of there I saw men and women groping each other. Nimek was staring at them with disgust in his eyes.

"Mafias and their parties," he muttered.

"Let's get out of here," Mausam said and we all left without glancing back.

A huge relief filled me when we got back home.

"We aren't safe here anymore. We have to live in this place once Alan is married," Nimek said.

"Where will we go?" Mausam asked Nimek.

"I don't think they will come after you. I think it's me who should leave,"

Both of them went silent.

"We have to leave too. They will try to get information about you from us," Mausam said.

"She is right," Nimek said.

"I think we have a few weeks. They will be busy with their lives for a while in Italy and then we can escape from here,"

"This will give us enough time,"

We didn't hear from them after that. I did my best to stay sane but the situation and Alan not being on my side frustrated me.

"Alan and Rekha have left the company as well," Nimek said walking into the living room two days after the party.

"They left the company?"

He nodded.

"I guess they aren't planning to come back. It seems......" he paused. "He decided to accept that life,"