- 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 - 𝘏𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘷

𝗛𝗶! 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗙𝘂𝗻 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀! :)

𝗦𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗧𝗶𝗱𝗲/𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗧𝗼 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺

After the 𝗣𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗗𝗼𝗼𝗿 that has been shut in the 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗺. 𝟱 𝗞𝗶𝗱𝘀 were Traumatized and was sent in the Human Realm. It was raining hard It wasn't boiling it was cold.

𝘏𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘷

Luz was opening the door back and forth But it wouldn't seem to open back for the demon realm..

Luz was holding back her tears everyone else was too.
I looked at Willow and She looked at me her eyes were full of tears. I tried to comfort her but nothing seems to work.

We all walked into someone's house. That was in front of the Abandoned House that we were in.

Luz knocked on the door and Someone answered it, That someone was Luz's Mom Camila, She burst into tears when she finally saw Luz, She opened her arms for a hug. "I missed you Mom!" Luz said with tears on her eyes.

"I miss you too Mija! Come inside! I don't want you guys to get sick! " Camila Responded.

We all went inside. When I entered, my eyes widened when I saw something/someone familiar, It was the Basilik Number 5 that my Uncle Tortured.. I never knew that my Uncle was that evil and tricked me without me knowing.

I asked Camila where the Bathroom is and she pointed right beside the kitchen. I ran to the bathroom fast and locked myself there.. Crying, regretting all my choices, I saw my sigil on my wrist. I miss Darius so much, he was always kind towards me. Respected my boundaries. It was almost like he was my father. I wiped my tears off as Fast and washed my face so no one could see that I was crying. I head back to the living room where everyone else was there.

Luz explained to Her Mom on how we got here in the first place, Camila nodded she seemed to understand it.. Camila told us that she has clothes for us and we all nodded, After we all changed I was the last one to change but I had no problem with it,
I went downstairs to see everyone except for Number 5 in the kitchen.

I head to the kitchen and saw Luz was in the bathroom finding a Bandage I went over to her to thank that she didn't tell the Others that I was a grimwalker. "Thank you.. For not telling them." I said,

Luz responded back "That you're a grimwalker?"

I shushed her mouth "Shh! And yes." She grabbed a bandage and she gave me one of them. She headed back in the kitchen and sat down next to Amity, I also followed her and sat down next to Willow.

"So there's this Human also in the boiling isles? His name was Philip before Belos?" Camila said.

We all nodded "Ahh.. Interesting and he was the Emperor too?.."

Luz nodded "Si, Mama.." Luz sighed.

"Okay.. Amity and Willow you guys can go to Luz and Vee's Room! And Hunter and Gus I have an extra sleeping bag and a Couch in the basement." Camila said,

"I CALL THE COUCH!" Gus yelled
"The sleeping bag is fine by me." I said

"I have spare Toothbrushes that you guys can use! I haven't opened them yet.." Camila spoke.

"Sounds good Ms. Noceda!" Amity Spoke

I went to the basement to prepare this sleeping bag thingy?.. I have never heard about this thing... It sounds weird but I'm pretty sure it's like the one of the Couch or beds whatsoever.

Camila told me that the extra sleeping bags was in the left door beside the basement, I opened it and saw some different books.. And other more.

Gus looked at me and was confused "What are those...?"

"I don't know.. I'll check." I said
I grabbed one of the books I picked the one that was interesting it was named.. Cosmic Frontiers? I gave the book to Gus since he was interested to see this book.

"THIS LOOKS.. INTERESTING A HUMAN BOOK?!! WOW!"

(We can tell that Gus really likes Human Stuff's:>)

"Yeah you can read it I don't think Ms. Noceda wouldn't mind if we touched her stuff right? .. I'll fold the sleeping bag." I placed the sleeping bag on the floor
And organized it.

Camila went down stairs to check on the Boys "Hey boys you good down there? Are you guys feeling cozy?"

I bowed at Camila "Thank you for providing us shelter Ma'am."

"No problem Mijo! And you can call me Camila, Buenos Noches boys!" Camila said, I was confused what did that mean? Does it mean Good Night too? In another language? I didn't care.. I responded back "Good Night too Camila."

Finally after a while I was sitting on the sleeping bag since I couldn't sleep at all Since I barely slept while I was the Golden Guard before.. Fidgetting my Hands looking at the watch overthinking.. Suddenly I jumped when Gus called me, He was still awake?

"Hunter are you okay?" Gus said while worrying at Hunter

"I-Im Fine! I just couldn't sleep at all." I said nervously since he had caught me still awaken in the middle of the night..

"Alright then.. But if something is wrong tell us okay?" I nodded and laid back on the sleeping bag trying to fall asleep again. After a meanwhile I finally drifted back to sleep.

920 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘞𝘰𝘸..