- 𝘉𝘰𝘣𝘢 - 𝘏𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘷

"I'll pass," Willow said

I shrugged and took a sip of the boba. "Suit yourself"

She sighed and leaned on my shoulder. "Y'know, this world is really something."

"It really does," I responded as I sipped my boba. "Woah, this boba is really tasty."

"Really?" she said. "Can I take a sip?"

"I thought you didn't want some?"

"Well, you said it was yummy, why not try it?"

"Okay, fine." I said as I handed her my boba.

"Mm.. yummy," she said as she took a sip of it

"Told you so" I chuckled.

"It's not my fault,I didn't want it in the first place," she said as she sipped more of it.

"It is" I stated.

"Nah, can I have the rest now?" Willow said

"Sure, I can't resist your lovely face," I gave a peck on her cheek and she smiled back, her emerald eyes are really beautiful at my sight.

"Couples, am I right?" Gus smirked as he gossiped to Vee. They had no idea I could hear them from afar.

-
After drinking the milk tea, we all decided to go shopping separately for a while. Amity is with Luz, Gus with Vee, and finally, Me and Willow

"Now where should we go?" I said, taking Willow's hand in mine.

"This mall is pretty big I'll look at the posters pinned on the wall," She replied and removed her hand from mine to examine the wall-mounted posters.

I sat on a bench close by and patiently waited for her while mulling over some thoughts in my mind. I still couldn't believe Willow, the Captain of Emerald Entrails and, in my opinion, the prettiest girl, was my girlfriend? I'm a lucky fella aren't I?

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when a girl with brown hair, freckles, and blue eyes sat next to me and asked, "Hi, has this seat been taken?"

"No" was the only thing I uttered.

"Cool, my name is Madison, short for Madi." The girl smiled pleasantly at me. I was already feeling uncomfortable. Willow, please come back and take me.

"You?" She offers me a handshake

"Hunter." I gave her a handshake

"Hunter," she repeated, "Cool name."

"Thanks"

After a little pause, Madison asked, "Sooo.. where do you live? I mean, where did you originally came from?" Why did she have to ask that? I had no idea what to say.

"Uhm," I admitted uneasily. I wasn't sure what to say because I don't know any of the countries here, and I have a feeling she could feel suspicious if I didn't respond to her. Willow reappeared, beaming, taking my hand in hers and saying,

"Hunter, I know where we should go!" She smiled warmly at me. Thank Titan, she was here.

"U-uh, sure," I murmured, taking her hand in mine as I stood up from the bench, completely disregarding the girl. Because Willow meant a lot to me than Madison, because I only met her a few minutes ago. As we walked along,
I asked her,"So, where do we go?"

"Well I saw on one of these posters I guess which is a brand new arcade?"

"A what now?" I wondered.

"An arcade, it has games and stuff that you can win so maybe we could try it?" Willow explained

"Yeah, I can try.." I murmured as I walked alongside her, my hand clasped with hers.

We arrived at the Arcade after a few conversations. As we both entered the Arcade, Willow and I headed to a counter where we exchanged money for coins to use in the arcade. We both waited patiently in line because it was in fact long and me and her had a few talks.

"D-do we need to ask a personal helper or the cashier how to play the game?" I said anxiously because I didn't like talking to people, unlike in the past. During my golden guard days, I was a chatterbox and would talk to local coven heads.

"Of course we do, well also because we don't know how to play this. Are you scared on asking?" she answered.

"..." I said nothing since I didn't want to embarrass myself. Fortunately, she recognized this and lightly squeezed my hand because our hands were still Interlocked.

"Don't worry, you don't have to ask. I'll ask okay?" she added, smiling at me warmly.

"Thank you... What can I do to repay you?" I was embarrassed to say.

Willow laughed, her laugh was wonderful. "Nothing. You don't have to pay me Hunter."

"Really?" I asked, perplexed. Why doesn't she like gifts?. Everyone loves receiving gifts, right?. Maybe she's built different, And that's what I love about her.

"Mhm." she murmured, taking a glance at the counter. "Oh look! There are only three lines left."

"Yeah," I said, knowing that I could probably win her a gift or something at the arcade.

"What games could we play on these?" Willow asked, looking over the arcade games.

"I don't know.." I admitted, scanning the arcade games for a moment. My gaze was drawn to the claw machine. "What about a claw machine?" I wondered.

"A claw machine for sure," Willow stated, pointing to the piano. "I've been wanting to try a piano ever since I've last saw them on mewtube!"

"Definitely try the piano for first, save the last for better"

"Yeah, Andd- it's our turn" we both approached on the booth still holding hands "Hi, May we have 50 coins?"

While opening the cash register, the cashier said, "Sure dear, that'll cost you $4."

Willow pulled the money from her pocket and said, "Here!" She handed the money to the cashier, "4 dollars right?"

The cashier took the money in her hand and nodded, "Yes, here's the 50 coins."

"Thank you!, oh, I have a question, since me and him are both new here, could you please assist us in playing these arcade games?" Willow said to the cashier.

"It's really simple, what games do you guys want to play?" the cashier answered

"Uhm.. We would like to play the claw machine and the piano"

"Oh those, are really great choices to play for starters. Here's how to play it.." The cashier explained

.

.

.

.

Hah! Left y'all for cliffhanger anyw a new character is introduced! Madison :0 she might be involved on some chapters when the hexsquad gets enrolled to school :))