- 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘵. - 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸'𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘷

𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙀 𝙒𝙃𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙎𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙏 𝙈𝙔 𝙁𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩! :𝘿 ((𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛?))

(𝙏𝙬:𝙈𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚, 𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙎𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙢.)

𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

As I was walking to the kitchen to grab some Milk, Luz ran and suddenly stopped me from doing so.
She grabbed my shoulder while breathing heavily and said in a worried tone.

"Willow! It's Hunter.." She said in a weary tone while trying to breath as slow as possible.

Oh no!.. Was this bad?.. What even happened to hunter?

" what's wrong Luz?" I said to her confused and worried.

"It's Hunter! He's locked in the bathroom and he won't open the Door.
I believe he will open the door if you would just talk to him please, This is important to Me. Gus and Amity are worried."

I froze from shock.

This can't be it..  I snapped out of my trance and ran towards the bathroom banging the door repeatedly.

"Hunter! It's me Willow, Are you okay?! please let me in!"

Suddenly, hunter quickly opened the door  and pulled me in.

I saw him with a blade in his hand, his wrists were with scars and covered with blood.

I pulled him in and hugged him tightly, even if his blood stained my shirt I hugged him like he meant the world to me.

"I'm okay Willow.. Please don't worry Captain. I'll be fine.." He told me while his wrist was dripping in blood

"No Hunter! You're not fine!!"

"I am fine.. I'm just useless Belos didn't care a single bit for Me. And I should be dead by now"

Did the Emperor really treat his Nephew like that? No way..

I sighed and placed my hand onto his Shoulder and the other Hand on his cheeks.

"Hunter. You're not useless! You care about people more than your self,and that's why I love you.." I mumbled the last part so he wouldn't hear me, He was confused

"What was that?" He said to me while I turned cherry red

"Uhh.. Nothing let's clean your scars okay?"

He nodded to me and he sat on a chair that was in Bathroom.

I really hope he didn't hear that!

I went to the cabinet and grabbed the first aid kit that Camila had.

I grabbed so betadine, cotton balls, sanitary wipes, and bandages.
I first used the wipes to clean his wounds.

Hunter hissed from the pain but remained silent.

Then, i applied betadine to wound using the cotton balls.

Lastly, I bandaged him up.

I was relieved to see hunter relaxed and at ease, I once again hugged him tightly and held him as he sobbed uncontrollably.

𝑺𝑶𝑹𝑹𝒀 𝑰𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑰𝑺 𝑺𝑶 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑹𝑻, 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒔, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆! 𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝑮𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒕! 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 :)