- 𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 -

It's the big day —the day Gus and Luz plan to set up the two soon to be called "lovebirds" on a date! So they could finally express their feelings for one another.

"All right. Let's see," Luz said as she hung fairy lights on a tree. Amity was helping Luz decorate.

"Does it look good?" asked Luz.

"Looks fine," she replied. "Okay, can you get that, please?" She points to the item.

-
For the Moment, Gus and Vee were also busy distracting Hunter and Willow by asking questions. Vee was in charge of distracting Willow, While Gus was distracting Hunter

"So, Willow, what are your thoughts on Hunter?" Vee scooted near Willow on the couch.

"Why did you inquire?" Willow inquired, taking the remote in her hands and scrolling through the channels to find a suitable movie to watch.

"Nothing, just asking," Vee said, grinning.

"Well, I think he's nice," Willow said softly.

"Mhm, what else?" Vee moved closer to her.

"Uhm, I guess he's a bit cute?"

Vee's grin grew bigger. "Would you consider him a friend to you?"

She asked, waiting for Willow to confess. "I guess," she says with a sigh.

"To bad," Vee said.

"Hm? why?"

Vee stretched her arms. "I heard that he likes you."

Willow suddenly paused and blushed. "H-he does..?"

Vee chuckled. "Mhm.."

As Vee made Willow overwhelmed
Gus, on the other hand, was doing the opposite.

Gus swallowed and cleared his throat. "I've got to say, Willow's kind of annoying," he said jokingly

Hunter abruptly ceased watering the plants. "Pardon me? But she's your best friend?" He locked his gaze on Gus.

"She's ugly too.." Again, he said jokingly, not actually meaning it.

Hunter was furious. "No, she isn't; in fact, shes the prettiest person in the whole world,," he exclaims

"Oh, really?" Gus said teasingly

"Yes REALLY."

Gus's grin grew wider. "Alright, hehe," He said

 "Wait. You're planning to do something, right?" Hunter asked Gus

 "Maybe.." 

 Gus's grin widened. "Alright, hehe," he murmured. 

 "Wait, you're not going to do anything?" Hunter inquired of Gus.

 "Maybe. Perhaps not. Who knows what I'm up to?" he chuckled.

 "Gusss!!" 

 "But I'm not supposed to tell you BUTT.. Do wear something casual because we are going somewhere else not really somewhere else just in the garden"

"Okay.." Hunter said

-
 "He really does?" Willow questioned to Vee.

 "Yeah, he does isnt it obvious?"

 "Huh? what noo.."

 Vee shook her head, disappointed, and said, "You guys are really blind when it comes to love" she shakes her head

"I don't understand what you're saying Vee.." Willow replied

Vee let out a sigh. "Basically Hunter likes you and you like him back but you guys won't agree that you guys like each other when it's clearly obvious. There I said it"