- 𝘒𝘪𝘴𝘴 - 𝘏𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘷

𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 >:)

I've told Willow too much about my interests. I hope she doesn't find my excessive talking annoying.

"Okay, okay.. What if I sew some wolf patches for the squad and us?" I asked Willow, who was both my safezone and my crush

Was I that obnoxious that she wasn't paying attention and stared me in the eyes? Or she's definitely daydreaming about someone.

"Demon Realm to Willow? Helloo" I waved my palm in front of her eyes,

She shook her head and muttered, "Oh uhm y-yeah?"

"What do you think?"

"W-what was that? Sorry I couldn't pay attention"

I sighed she wasn't paying attention after all "As I was saying, should I sew some wolf patches for the squad and us?"

"Yeah sure! That would be very nice of you" She said warmly smiling at me, Her smile was beautiful

"Then.. in additional, I could sew you a flower pocket!" I stated

"You don't have to, though, it's fine" She replied, That wouldn't happen though; I'll still make her one.

I rolled my eyes jokingly, "If you say sooo.."

I continued to tell Willow about my interests. I enjoy how she is paying attention to me now, as opposed to before.

"Okay, what're your interests, Willow?" I asked her.

"On what?"

"Anything, you can continue telling me your interests about flowers. I'll listen to you"

"Okay.. Well I can tell you my 2nd favourite flower" She replied

"What is it?"

"Tiger lilies. Though.. I haven't seen ones in real life, only through picture"

"Okay tell me all about them"

"Basically, tiger lillies originally came from China!" she explained, and I enjoy listening to her. To my ears, the words she spoke were like a symphony.

-
"Seems like Hunter is enjoying Willow's content while we were gone," Gus smirked as he looked at the two "lovebirds."

"This is getting boring.. Where is the spice? " Luz exclaimed, peering through the bushes to see them.

"You'll have to wait," Gus said.

"I can't wait any longer ughh," Luz sighed.

"Well, this was your idea right? So we'll have to wait patiently." Gus said.

"I know, but confess, two dorks in love!" Luz shouted, making Hunter and Willow turn back at the bush, as if someone was observing them. Luz put her hand over her mouth.

"Look what you did! They're probably gonna check on this bush.."

"I know but this would work! I promise" she added.

"We'll see," Gus said.

"It will work!" Luz exclaimed.

"Okay, stop arguing Guys. We'll figure out a way for them to confess for each other" said Vee.

"I really hope so." Gus said.

"Let's just get this done," Amity sighed in boredom

"Look! They haven't noticed us!"

Vee noticed Hunter standing up from his chair and going to check for the sound that had been bothering them both.

"He's coming after us.."

"Shoot." Luz replied, "I THINK I SPOKE TOO LOUD.."

-
I took note of Willow's mention of tiger lilies as her second favorite flower. It bothered me and Willow when we suddenly heard something from the bush.

"Did you hear that?" I questioned Willow, who was equally perplexed, so she could have heard it as well.

"Yeah.. it sounded like a scream?" Willow responded.

"I'll look into it," I responded boldly, rising from my chair, for I was the man in here when she abruptly stopped me.

"Hunter, please wait-" Willow murmured as she rose from her chair and approached me.

"Yeah?" I asked, perplexed as to why she had stopped me. Does she also want to go with me as well?

"I've felt things I've never felt before... I think I know why flowers pop up in my hair,"

"Why?" I asked, flustered, by the way she leaned in closer to me.

"It's because.. I like you Hunter," She stated

I stood there blushing and flustered, wondering if my dream was about to come true.

She gave me a warm smile, which was adorable. But I haven't said anything because I'm blushing and was flustered, Titan-damnit.. Was she going to think I'd rejected her? Because I haven't respond to her confession? I need to come up with a solution.

'Hunter, stop overthinking! 'You need to find a solution before she thinks you've rejected her,' my brain reasoned. I also noticed that my "heart" was beating extremely fast, but I didn't have a heart? I only had a galder stone.

I sighed, and before I could say anything, she grabbed me by my collar and kissed me. I was stunned; was this supposed to happen?

After she pulled away, she smiled at me, and I smiled back, Since I hadn't kissed her back, I cupped her cheeks and kissed her, and luckily she kissed me back.

My wish was about to come true I had finally won her heart. The kiss lasted only four seconds, but it felt like an eternity to me.

We both pulled away, still smiling at each other, when we were interrupted by someone. Luz and Gus were both smirking at us, and Willow and I blushed.

While smirking at both of us. Vee, on the other hand, was grimacing.

"What's up with Vee?" I inquired, placing my hands on Willow's waist.

"She's sad because Gus owns her ten dollars," Luz joked.

"Oh, that's why," Willow explained.

"Yeah, Sucks to be her tho," Gus said as he counted the money again.

Vee rolled her eyes and said, "You'll pay me one day!"

"Nooo.. That's not fair, you said it was a bett"

Willow and I laughed and were happy to be finally together.

"What could the ship name be?" Luz wondered.

"I honestly think Huntlow is good, right guys?" Gus asked.

"No, winter is better," Luz argued, though it didn't matter what the ship name was.

What mattered was that we were finally together, and it was the perfect day for it.

"Alsoo.. The reason why we left is because we waited for you guys to confess to each other so it was all planned!" Luz went on to say. She was aware that she was no longer alive to me.

"Luz.. you should run," Willow advised.

"R-really?" Luz asked.

"Yeah, you should," Willow said, not finishing her sentence, I let go of Willow and pursued Luz.