- 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯 -

𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨

"Hmm. Where should we go where no one else will be able to hear us?" Luz inquired of Gus

"How about this? What about behind the couch? I mean, there's no one else here; they're at the kitchen," Gus explained.

"Sure, behind the couch is great."

Luz and Gus sat behind the couch to discuss setting up Hunter and Willow's date

"Here's the plan: First, let's inform everyone else about our plans. Second, we need someone to distract them, and third, we prepare the garden props. We have a table here, so we can probably arrange a dinner date for them! What do you think?" Luz stated

"Sounds great! what could their ship name be?" Gus asked

"Hmm... I hadn't considered that yet," Luz stroked her chin.

"How about we combine their names?"

"Ooo, that sounds like a good idea!" exclaimed Luz.

Gus got an idea after a few minutes of thinking: "How about Huntlow?"

"Good one, but I was thinking maybe winter like the season."

"Nahh, I'm good with Huntlow; its better."

"Winter is better than that! its pretty cool when the ship name is like a season," said Luz.

"Nuh uh," Gus objected.

"Let's not fight and continue with the plan."

"I'm just saying that Huntlow is better."

Luz scoffed, "Whatever."

"Speaking of that, I think me and Vee could distract them both while you prepare the dinner date," Gus said.

"Who's going to help me set up the table and props?" Luz perplexedly questioned Gus.

"Amity, she can help you set it up! And, hmm, who could do the cooking?"

"Mom could probably help us out," she said.

"All right, we're all set! We just need to buy some props for the set-up date," Gus said, scratching his neck in embarrassment since he hadn't purchased any props for Willow and Hunter's booked date.

"Yeah, I guess so," Luz said, shrugging. "But the set-up isn't due yet, so we have plenty of time to buy props online!"

"Okay, we should probably tell the others now so they can be alarmed by our plan," Gus remarked as he rose up and walked away from behind the couch.

-

"We should probably finish this quickly. It's almost getting dark now, and Camila would be worried by now," Willow said as she watered the plants with the water spray.

"Yeah, sure hm wait," Hunter muttered as he picked some fresh flowers from the ground. He knew it was stupid to select flowers for her because she knew plant magic and could produce flowers with her magic.

"Okay." Willow said, and completed watering the plants while waiting for Hunter to finish.

"Done," Hunter murmured, collecting the last few blooms on the ground before walking over to Willow. He presented her with the flowers. "Here, I picked flowers for you," he admitted, blushing. "I knew you liked sunflowers, so I freshly picked them out for you."

"Wow, that's very sweet of yo-" Willow began, but Hunter cut her off.

"BEFORE you could say anything, I know it's stupid of me to pick you out some flowers. Since you knew plant magic and make flowers by your own magic, But you deserve it." He went on to explain

Willow took hold of the newly gathered sunflowers. "You're very sweet, Hunter. You're also very stupid, but thank you." she remarked as she sniffed the fresh flowers by her hands

"No problem." he blushed and smiled warmly at her. She also returned the smile.

They exchanged too many glances without even realizing it. Willow was the first to break the sudden lengthy eye contact, and she blushed, so did he.

"W-we should probably get g-going.." she replied, holding the fresh flowers on her hands.

"Right," he said.

At the sudden extended eye contact, the two witches walked in the same way awkwardly, not knowing what to say to each other.

-
Gus entered the kitchen where Vee and Camila were at. "Hi Vee!" he said as he approached Vee.

"Hi Gus, I'm quite busy here at the moment so be quick," Vee replied as she rolled her hands in the pizza dough to form a shape.

"Oh and Hi Camila! Didn't notice you there too"

"Hello Mijo, what seems to be the problem?" Camila responded, continuing to assist Vee with the pizza dough.

"Soo," he began, "Me and Luz need help planning something."

"What is it?" they both asked, perplexed.

"Okay so.. Luz told me that Hunter has crush on Willow, therefore Willow also has a crush on Hunter" Gus went on to say "Buttt.. The problem is"

"But?" Vee took a break from rolling the pizza dough.

"They will not confess to another! When it's so blatantly obvious." He rolled his eyes. "So, will you guys help us plan?" he asked, his eyes bright.

“Is that even a question? Of course we will help" Vee exclaimed

“Great! Me and Luz have assigned you three tasks: first, me and Vee divert both Hunter and Willow from going to the garden because Luz and Amity will be setting up the props there. Second, Camila assists with the cooking; and finally, my favorite part! One of them will express their emotions to the other. Hopefully.. This would work," Gus explained.

"Ooo okay! I can definitely distract Willow because I'm technically an expert," Vee responded triumphantly.

Camila chuckled and agreed, "Well, she definitely knows how to distract, and sure Mijo, I can help."

"Great! And please inform Amity to this plan of ours Thanks!" Gus arrived to Luz's and Vee's room to find Amity asleep on Luz's shoulder while Luz took out her laptop to look something up online.

"Wow, she looks exhausted," Gus said to Luz.

"She does," Luz responded, "and do you think these fairy lights would look nice in the garden?" She added, turning her laptop to face him so he could see the image of the fairy lights on Amazon.

"Where had she been all day?. And, yes, that would be cute." Gus said.

"She said she slipped on something in the garden and Willow had to assist her up." Luz explained

"Ouch.."

"Yeah."

"I've already told the others about the plan, but I haven't told Amity, so tell her when she's awake, Bye."

"Mhm, sure" Luz answered as she searched through Amazon for more props.

--
Meanwhile. Willow and Hunter returned to Camila's house, and Hunter opened the door for her, saying, "After you." She thanked him.

Willow was the first to walk, and Vee was the first to observe her clutching some freshly picked sunflowers in her hand.

"Who gave you those?" Vee grinned at her.

"N-no one!" Willow exclaimed, blushing. 

"Uh, huh," she teased.

-
-
-
-
-
-
Hi