- 𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘊𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 - 𝘏𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘷

𝘏𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘷

After a few weeks I've gotten used to the Human Realm I've learned new Human Things and other stuff, but something was bothering me everytime I see Willow, I always get flustered or I would walk away when she gets closer to me..

I never had a heart but I could tell my Galder Stone in my chest was  beating really fast when Willow was around me or close to me. What is this thing I'm feeling for Captain!!

Suddenly I was surprised because Willow came close to me and asked me this.

"Hey Hunter whatcha readin?" Willow asked me.

I had a slight blush on my Face when she leaned closer to me and sat down next to me

"Oh uhm I'm reading Cosmic Frontiers Book! Wanna read it too?" I asked her while putting the Book on the Table.

She nodded to me and we sat together, reading the book with content.

After a few minutes of reading and chatting with Willow, she eventually fell asleep leaning on my shoulder.
My stomach flipped as my "heart" ( galder stone) raced while Willow slept soundly.

Eventually I calmed down for a while and slept while thinking about her.

When I woke up the weight on my shoulders were gone and there was no Willow in sight, until I heard a gentle voice call out to me.

"Oh! Hunter you're awake!"

I blushed hearing Willow's gentle voice.

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧! 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐦 𝐈 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬. 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨!

while I was ranting silently to myself I felt a gentle tap to my shoulder that snapped me back to reality.

"Hunterrr?? Earth to Hunter" Willow said while still tapping my Shoulder

"H-Huh? Oh.. Hi Captain-" As I was speaking, Willow suddenly cupped my Cheeks and spoke in a concerned tone.

"Are you okay? I left you for a few minutes and you slept like the dead!" As she told that I began to Chuckle

"Willow.. I'm fine, that's just how I sleep." I stated to her

"No, Hunter seriously you sleep like you were dead.."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

As She let go of my Cheeks, there was an Awkward Silence then Willow asked.

"The Book that you read was so cool! We should continue the remaining pages if that's okay?"

"Yeah! It's cool :)"

After that we both read the Cosmic Frontier Book while chatting with one another.

I still needed to tell Gus what I'm feeling for Willow since he's been the closest friend to her, or I can tell Luz since she's also her bestfriend and is already dating someone.

So I'll be needing tips to ask her out!
But not that soon!

𝐇𝐢! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟗𝟐 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐈 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝟐 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟗𝟐 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐝? 𝐓𝐘𝐒𝐌! 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.. 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫.

Written by:Reiiluvsyouu (Me)
Co-Writer:sofphia_
Beta Writer:Acehardwarelol
💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛
504 words only Sorry..